Asmus - Gandalf the White - Crown Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used coffee on my asmus saruman.

hot water coffee and soaked for 20 mins.
it highlighted all the details in the robe too and he looked more like saruman and less like the pope.

im excited for Asmus gtw crown figure.

it highlighted all the details in the robe too and he looked more like saruman and less like the pope.

Could you share some pics? I’m curious how the detail looks now.

After soaked then left to dry? I could imagine your display case would smell like Starbucks 😅

I like what I see here.
294130996_10158449315186968_821696799244472351_n.jpg

Looking forward to the reveal. Not sure I can accommodate a 2nd Gandalf in my collection, but very interested to see what he looks like!
Moveable eyes, or have they been ditched? Hmmmm🙂

Yes, it will be showcase at the Sideshow booth.
Not going to be available for another month at least,
but when it does, it will be ready to ship, not pre-order
That's very exciting to hear! Also wondering (and I sound like a broken record) but will these "ready-to-ship" figures still be going through normal retailers? - thinking of Boromir here.
No problem if that hasn't been officially decided, it would just be nice to know either way. :)

Yes, it will be showcase at the Sideshow booth.
Not going to be available for another month at least,
but when it does, it will be ready to ship, not pre-order

We have to wait for the final reveal and check out the pictures then, but.... It has been an amazing surprise for all of us @Asmus , and the details that we can observe so far are incredibly well done 🥺

Please, give us the master piece that we are wishing to see and finish the job by puting a cherry on the top of the cake! 💪🏼

P.S: You have already shown us Shadowfax, so now you have to offer us Shadowfax 😁

Wow, great preview! About time we saw something new! If they are making Shadowfax tho, I hope there is an option to buy just GTW on his own, don’t really want to pay lots of money for something I have no space to display and will just sit in the box. I just want the GTW figure. :)

Looks nice so far, really excited for the full reveal - love that there is a Shadowfax option! That may well be what sways me.

Back