Asmus - Gandalf the White - Crown Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And with my 1/5 Indy to show the scale

Attachments

• 20230429_070526.jpg
    20230429_070526.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Which retailer in the UK? I've been waiting on my Nazgul from Planet Action Figures for so long... 😭
I ordered GTW from collectiblesdirect…I’ve got the Gollum set on order with them, still not heard anything about that one. 😬 Thought that the Nazgûl figure was released a while ago…hopefully you get your figure soon. We are always last to get our figures it seems!

Damn, and you probably had to pay like £450 for it as well.
I know! Fortunately I had a load of store credit from some cancelled orders so I used that to part pay for it…would have thought I might have had it by now though…

What a beautiful jaw dropping fig, or set:love. I'm behind the curve here. But, budget.
On the other hand, recently noticed on the ASMUS website - sold out. That made me nervous. Maybe ASMUS can dig around in their warehouse for more GTW but that's not guaranteed. :eek:

I don't have much to add to the praise for this fig set. It's interesting side by side how different - but the same - GTW and GTG are. Which is perfect. Beautiful materials even the inner sleeves have laced ties. Great box tho boxes aren't something I worry about because they get stored. Shadowfax is terrific. Another fig I wouldn't mind owning more than one, just to have it *greed*.😁

Asmus_gandalf_the_white2-opt.jpg

Kudos to ASMUS for this one - luv, luv.:clap If I HAD missed this (thanks for the coupon Sideshow:monkey3) I would have felt real bad later. One of those figs you just wanna stare at for a while. :clap Makes me want to go watch LOTR again.:lol

What a beautiful jaw dropping fig, or set:love. I'm behind the curve here. But, budget.
On the other hand, recently noticed on the ASMUS website - sold out. That made me nervous. Maybe ASMUS can dig around in their warehouse for more GTW but that's not guaranteed. :eek:

I don't have much to add to the praise for this fig set. It's interesting side by side how different - but the same - GTW and GTG are. Which is perfect. Beautiful materials even the inner sleeves have laced ties. Great box tho boxes aren't something I worry about because they get stored. Shadowfax is terrific. Another fig I wouldn't mind owning more than one, just to have it *greed*.😁

View attachment 667698

Kudos to ASMUS for this one - luv, luv.:clap If I HAD missed this (thanks for the coupon Sideshow:monkey3) I would have felt real bad later. One of those figs you just wanna stare at for a while. :clap Makes me want to go watch LOTR again.:lol
This figure and Shadowfax are just begging Asmus to release the WitchKing on FellBeast 😉😉

Back