Asmus - Gandalf the White - Crown Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some cool base ideas: the top of the wall/parapet of minas tirith, or maybe a lothlorien style base- it can somehow link with Galadriel?s base ?

Could have a rock base from when we first see him in Fangorn Forest in TTT but that’d be pretty similar to the first GtG Khazad D?m base.
Other than that, a Minas Tirith something-or-other would be most appropriate.

Shadowfax should be a separate figure and not included with GtW.

Many may not want the horse due to added price and/or display space limitations.

Or have two releases; one with Shadowfax and one without.

Many may not want the horse due to added price and/or display space limitations.

Or have two releases; one with Shadowfax and one without.

Agreed. Or maybe it can be released as a deluxe set. I wouldn?t want the horse because of space and price.

Gandalf the white alone is a total buy for me tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or have two releases; one with Shadowfax and one without

:exactly: :goodpost: Completely agree with this. If Shadowfax can't be a separate release, make a deluxe version with the horse and a standard release without, then people can have the choice. I personally wouldn't want the horse as I don't have room for it (so would just be an expensive accessory sitting in the box which would be a waste), but have seen that there are others who do, so 2 releases would seem to be the best scenario. :)

Haven't you already done Shadowfax?
8f6ce05922113637d28c935b3cbe617a.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-P550 mediante Tapatalk

No one puts a saddle on Shadowfax. That’s more like the horse Legolas rode.

Exactly my thoughts!

To quote Gandalf in the two towers:
'You do not ride Shadowfax: he is willing to carry you -- or not.
If he is willing, that is enough. It is then his business to see that you remain on his back, unless you jump off into the air.'

Hello fellow collectors,
I am new to the 1/6 figure collecting and so far only collect Marvel Hot Toys.

I would like to also collect LOTR figures but not sure where to start?
Will Asmus Toys re-release all the LOTR figures in the future or I should start buying the older figures, do we have any info about future plans?

If Asmus is going to release all the LOTR figures again I guess the best would be to wait for Gandalf the White figure, pre-order him and then see what other figures are going to be announced again?

Thank you

I would start with crown Gandalf the grey, and do that asap. Also, Gimli if the price is right. For servants of Sauron, go with mouth of Sauron, or, twilight witch king.

I would start with crown Gandalf the grey, and do that asap. Also, Gimli if the price is right. For servants of Sauron, go with mouth of Sauron, or, twilight witch king.

Thank you, do you know if the One Asmus Toys Crown series display base with Hobbiton diorama comes with every pre-ordered figure or is somehow exlusive? I pre-ordered Gandalf the Grey at the Europe store and they do not say.

Thank you

url

Asmus, how soon after the GREY'S release will we get the WHITE'S? Will this be announced right before the year ends? Please, thanks

Back