Asmus Bilbo reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"...Super sculpey? Does it harden without baking? I imagine the sculpt wouldn’t take kindly to an oven lol"
if you can work quickly, magic sculpt requires no heat to set, and smooths with water.

Hello, yes it will take some filler. I don't have more early pictures than these ones. Hope it helps.
:)

View attachment 505491

View attachment 505492
That looks great Neko! What product do you use in these pics?
That is perfect, exactly what I needed to know/see. Thanks! Super sculpey? Does it harden without baking? I imagine the sculpt wouldn?t take kindly to an oven lol
You can use either a hair dryer/hear gun or you can do the boiling water trick. Here is a link of when I did my Pennywise:

https://www.instagram.com/p/By8WgE-A_U0/?igshid=1goy66qe8jv94

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

"...Super sculpey? Does it harden without baking? I imagine the sculpt wouldn’t take kindly to an oven lol"
if you can work quickly, magic sculpt requires no heat to set, and smooths with water.

Ok I will look into that!

That looks great Neko! What product do you use in these pics? You can use either a hair dryer/hear gun or you can do the boiling water trick.

Good to have options, thanks guys!

Still one of my favorite figures to photograph.

43918CDA-D056-424B-96CB-2E1D0D626469.jpg

If you're looking for an ideal staff and don't want to use an actual stick, I had good luck with the HT Chirrut Imwe staff. Requires a tiny bit of modding, but works great.

Time for an in-honor-of-upcoming-Thanksgiving pic, and anyway all the wonderful accessories that came with Bilbo deserve to be looked over and marveled at time to time.

One of the things that bugged me about the Hobbit (and there's a huge list of things that bug me about LOTR too) is IMO there just wasn't enough Bilbo and dwarf interacting time. Possibly that would have bored most of the audience, but I would have appreciated some more moments. Because, I was always charmed by the complete differences in Bilbo vs. the headstrong dwarves and Thranduil's snooty elves.:monkey3
Anyway, and end-of-the day pic; I figure the dwarves had to stop for a meal sometime:chug. Always gonna be grateful to ASMUS for Thorin and Bilbo who are just a pleasure to work with:love. Love the hobbit feet and those AMAZING accessories. Just outstanding releases.

ASMUS_Thorin_Bilboonesixth.jpg

Definitely need a Bag End tho so I can play more.:gandalf

With all this Asmus and InArt Gandalf talk I would like to comment I am still very pleased with the Asmus Bilbo from the Hobbit. (y)

Attachments

• 61BF8425-A288-4A9D-B86A-8430F30F27D9.jpeg
    61BF8425-A288-4A9D-B86A-8430F30F27D9.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
Back