Statue Asmus Azog 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From SSC page

Attachments

• az.jpg
    az.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Re: Asmus LOTR Azog statue

I saw that, I was wondering if Weta was going to get to a statue of Azog (1/4 scale of larger) but I guess not. It looks ok, I'm not really blown away by it.

Last edited:

I'm aware of that, doesn't mean they still can't do Azog larger than what they've already done. Masters line would make this look like an action figure.

This is indeed our 1/4 Azog. For the most part you can look at it as a statue but it will have limited articulation, just not a full on 1/4 action figure so in a way we are testing waters on how this sort of mixed type collectibles works with collectors of different preferences.

This is indeed our 1/4 Azog. For the most part you can look at it as a statue but it will have limited articulation, just not a full on 1/4 action figure so in a way we are testing waters on how this sort of mixed type collectibles works with collectors of different preferences.

What all will articulate?

it won't have as many articulation as an action figure, but there will be room for some posing.

Will it have seams or will it have internal structure and pliable skin that allows movement?

Azog is made with polystone, it's not exactly seamless. but to maximize the aesthetic look, we will avoid showing articulation on notable parts on the body.

Azog looks amazing. I'm putting all other potential LOTR purchases on hold until I have an idea of when its coming. I have limited space to work with so I'm either getting an older premium format stature or I'll wait for Azog if he's not TOO far away. Looks amazing again.

Azog looks amazing. I'm putting all other potential LOTR purchases on hold until I have an idea of when its coming. I have limited space to work with so I'm either getting an older premium format stature or I'll wait for Azog if he's not TOO far away. Looks amazing again.

To have Azog as your representative of middle earth.... after all the controversy of The Hobbit and his character.... it's scandalous! :lol

haha I know, he would actually be my first CGI character statue too. I always had this weird rule where I never bought a CGI character (including Gollum). It was nothing personal, just a little parameter I set for myself so as not to go crazy buying every character around. I will break that rule for Azog though since he'll look fantastic in my ikea besta cabinet. The weta Azogs were great too but I just didn't get around to grabbing one. The Asmus one looks great though. I'm thinking Spring 2020 for release.

I so want one 😍

Back