Asmus 1/6 Lord of the Rings - Bilbo Baggins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it’s a soft jab at you delivered as a harmless, matter of fact statement that concludes with jovial acceptance.
Malicious? No. Accurate? Yes. Condemning? Nope.

It’s just what you do, man. Own it and laugh along.
Like 10% of my posts in the LOTR threads are serious, relax. If there’s anyone in here laughing at themselves it’s me. As I’ve said before, we like to kid around in the LOTR threads. It keeps coming here fun.

Also **** you, give me Haldir.

Haha.

haldir wacked.gif

I REALLY need a figure of this Uruk-hai...

Nice review here

Wow, the Asmus Bilbo's face is about 1 million times better than the Weta workshop 1/6 face. But the desk does look nice and does appear to be a good scale after all... although I guess $400 is a little steep to get just for the desk.

My Bilbo arrived with this horrendeous damage on the jacket directly from Asmus. Completely unacceptable and not the first time I have had issues with Asmus. On top of that I need to wait a week to get any type of response since they only "consult" with their team once a week. Complete nonsense and huge disappointment.

Attachments

• 20220726_003154.jpg
    20220726_003154.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220726_003147.jpg
    20220726_003147.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Just getting back into 6th scale figures after a break of about 6 years. Have to say, Bilbo is my second Asmus figure ever, first was Gandalf Crown series, and i'm very impressed with this Bilbo figure, the tailoring and the sculpt are very nice. I'm a fan of Sir Ian Holm, so I had to buy it, may he rest in peace! Well done Asmus.

Last edited:
Just getting back into 6th scale figures after a break of about 6 years. Have to say, Bilbo is my second Asmus figure ever, first was Gandalf Crown series, and i'm very impressed with this Bilbo figure, the tailoring and the sculpt are very nice. I'm a fan of Sir Ian Holm, so I had to buy it, may he rest in piece! Well done Asmus.

Welcome back to the 1/6 community!

Nice pic. I like that highlighting of the figure in color and the rest in black and white.

Back