Asmus 1/6 Lord of the Rings - Bilbo Baggins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy smokes!! I ordered from Asmus on Tues and Bilbo has just been delivered here in the UK today (friday).

All i can say is WOW, he is magnificent, The sculpt is awesome and the clothes incredible. My first Asmus and i loves him. :clap :rock

Thank you freaks for pursuading me to get him with all your pics and reviews.
Shell
Xx

20220624_132544.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality.
Xx

Holy smokes!! I ordered from Asmus on Tues and Bilbo has just been delivered here in the UK today (friday).

All i can say is WOW, he is magnificent, The sculpt is awesome and the clothes incredible. My first Asmus and i loves him. :clap :rock

Shell
Xx

View attachment 585182
Xx

Congrats!! I can't believe that Bilbo is your first Asmus figure.

^ Congrats!! :rock That was quick!! Bilbo looks great, can’t wait to get mine!
Thank you :rock i hope yours comes soonI
Xx
Congrats!! I can't believe that Bilbo is your first Asmus figure.
Thank you :duff it's mad I know but I was always a SSWeta statue collector, not 1/6 figs, though I'll admit to owning SS Frodo and Samwise but they were never unboxed and quickly sold. Bilbo is going nowhere, my carer already put him on the shelf :clap
Xx

Shell
Xx

View attachment 585182
Xx

That’s a great figure to start to your collection! Welcome to the Fellowship👏👏👏🙂

Shell
Xx

View attachment 585182
Xx
nawwww,now i WANT an old man Bilbo figure!!!

Shell
Xx

View attachment 585182
Xx
You've earned Asmus a couple more sales after posting this! Wasn't sure what their service is like, but I've gone ahead and ordered Eomer and Bilbo to add to my fledgling LOTR collection. Can't wait.

Paid for mine on Thursday but have yet to get an update from Asmus about shipping. Hopefully pretty soon.
It took a week for mine between paying and shipping, but they seem to ship fast via FedEx. Ordered the 14th, shipped the 22nd, and will be here (east coast USA) this Monday :)

My Bilbo arrived very fast also from Asmus. I am more than impressed with the speed of FedEx. No custom fee again, so I am well happy. Don't see the reason really to get the figures any other way for me other than direct - cheap shipping, well boxed up, no waiting for local suppliers to get their stock, probably lower price from Asmus etc.
Oh yeah, I nearly forgot - he is a GREAT figure! :joy

Bilbo is fantastic!
I was initially skeptical about the expression on the main sculpt, but I have him posed staring down at the ring in the palm of his hand, and it works well.
I *would* rather have a more whimsical expression on a second sculpt in lieu of the “entranced” head, but all in all this is a home run. Great release Asmus!

Back