Asmus - 1/6 Gollum/Smeagol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I am still torn between getting either the Gollum or Smeagol version of this figure. What is everyone else's latest thoughts?

Am I correct in assuming that some sites will part out the figure so I could potentially just get the head sculpt of whatever version I don't initially purchase?
I went with the 2 pack. Already decided where both will go in my display and I am good. Also love having the options.

Also went with Deluxe mainly for the diorama. Not sure if I display both Gollum and Sméagol, one might stay in the box, will see :ROFLMAO: I hope the Asmus product quality from now on will be as good as the new Bilbo.
I went with the Deluxe because I thought I'd display Smeogal with my Sam and Frodo display and Gollum in a separate Two Towers display. Really hope Asmus comes through

I'll put Gollum with Saruman and the witch king and Smeagol with Bilbo and Galadriel with room for Gandalf the white.

^ Agreed. If it turns out great then I don't mind how long it takes...on saying that I am still waiting for my retailer to get Bilbo in stock, so who knows when I'd get mine as I've ordered the Gollum/Smeagol 2-pack from them as well! :lol:gah:

I also doubt that a handful of dedicated artists are hard at work trying desperately to improve the figure beyond expectations.

This is just one more figure that they hope will sell 1500 units over two years.

The delay could have more to do with rising costs of materials and/or shipping costs.

Back