Asmus - 1/6 Gollum/Smeagol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20210916-200631_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210916-200726_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210916-200811_Facebook.jpg

Gollum/Smeagol looks great.
Still need to pick up Legolas.
After that, the main LotR characters I'd like to see would be Sauron, Lurtz, Eowyn in gown (updated portrait), Battle Troll(s) and Treebeard. As well as Crown Series Gandalf the White with Shadowfax and Saruman.

I hope the quality control on the arms is good. I got burned by Blitzway's Bill and Ted figures, now I'm pretty wary of seamless arms. Will probably have to pose this guy without bending them much.

I hope the quality control on the arms is good. I got burned by Blitzway's Bill and Ted figures, now I'm pretty wary of seamless arms. Will probably have to pose this guy without bending them much.
Kind of wish it came with an extra set of arms that could be swapped out just in case the bendy ones deteriorate over time. Even without them it is a great in my opinion.

I am not sure about the durability of the seamless arms
They will be as durable as all the other seamless arms out there, aka: not that durable once bent. For some reason though collectors love it even though it eventually cracks.

There’s only so many bent angles of knees and elbows you need for Gollum/Sméagol. I almost wish they just gave a range of molded, swappable arms and a few more legs.

I don’t see where anyone’s getting the idea that the legs will be poseable. They’re interchangeable for a reason; they’re not going to bend.

Back