Art Figures - 1/6 AF-029 Edward Scissorhands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you all get it, please let me know how the belt is attached around the waist. I can't thread it through the buckle.

I had to use jewelry pliers to thread mine though. You can kind of get it started by hand and use the pliers to pull it through.
Thanks for the tip. I'll double check my belt, but I'm pretty certain my buckle and prong is one piece so nothing will pass. Maybe I need to cut it.

Wonder what Full Metal Customs would charge to make his hand parts in metal. Probably $500. Would be pretty cool though.

Yeah I had thought of him too when this released but when I heard that I was like....eh...no.

I have his Indy Revolver and the craftsmanship is unreal, but Edward here doesn't get the same level of love from me as Indy.

I am considering on getting the headsculpt rehaired though.

I know he's talented but that is just ridiculous IMO. That's a car down payment right there
I've always thought his prices are insane for a lot of his items, and yet people pay them. Absolutely no doubt FM makes great stuff, but I could never see why someone would pay that much. Same old argument though: "You're paying for an artist". More power to him.

Aside from the straps being hard to get on his leg, he's a really great figure. The headsculpt is downright amazing

20230327_125946.jpg

I opened mine up the other day, took one look at the straps and parts, put it back in its box :lol

I'll tackle it on a calm day.

Received the Edward today and I'm actually pretty in awe of it. The craftsmanship that went into the scissorhands is absolutely incredible. The only thing that could make this release any better is real hair. This is a 10/10 figure for me.

Youtube Unboxing/assembly/showcase video coming soon!
FB_IMG_1680041424865.jpg
FB_IMG_1680041361542.jpg
FB_IMG_1680041363431.jpg
FB_IMG_1680041365398.jpg

Great photos, Rzeznikk.

The figure does look amazing. I just don't have a strong enough connection with the film in order to get the figure.
Thanks. This is one of my favorite Burton films. And Depp films. So I had to get him. I'm happy to retire my modded HT now. 😆

Back