Art Figures - 1/6 AF-029 Edward Scissorhands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They used real leather on Indy so that gives me hope. The price I think is justified by getting those extras however I'm skeptical about the hair.

Also yeah they have a track record of late figures so expect 2024.

Those in the know: what are both companies’ track records with prototypes vs releases?
I had two figures from Art Figures but those releases are quite old now... not sure about their more current releases. But back in the day they were quite solid.
Here are two recent Present Toys figures, actual figure right next to the prototype images:
Present Toys James Bond.jpg
Present Toys Godfather II Michael.jpg

Thank you. Normally I'd think it was down to bad at-home photography, but yikes. Tailoring changed too.

I have the boy black Riddick figure and the Dredd figs from Art Figures and they are good figures. I think this will come out good too. Not interested in the movie but looks like a great figure.

Everything about this is freaky.

Freaky figure from a freaky film by a freaky director, announced in a freaky way with great secrecy. The reveal of a freaky short release date, and then the immediate freaky reveal of the same freaky character by another freaking company! :lol
Its super-freaky, yow!

Yeah il admit that the release schedule of this is a bit off and probably overly optimistic, but ive wanted this character in my collection for years and am not about to look this gift horse in the mouth.

AF Dark Furyan (Riddick) was a great looking figure and a much improved upgrade over the older Boy Black release. Tailoring, material choice, sculpted parts and body were all quality.

Still kind of hoping they make an updated Pitch Black or Chronicles style Riddick for the more iconic look. Sold of my Furyan as he was too much of a random stand-alone character in my collection.

You’d better believe I’ll find a place for two Edward Scissorhands though!

This can’t be correct though-
326E1D0F-BC7B-419F-B516-3C159A919E99.jpeg

34cm makes Ed 6’8”
Even with very big hair, Johnny Depp would only just scrape over 6 feet.

Last edited:
‘Special cloth with imitation leather effect.’
Sounds like a fancy way to say ‘it’s pleather’ but they say there’s no ageing problem so I’ll hope for the best.
Would be crazy for this to ship next month. I’d almost prefer they wait till next year just to avoid the Christmas mayhem.

I do kind of wish this version of the character being done Art Figures came with the white dress shirt and gray slacks like the Present Toys version does since he wears that look in a lot of the film.

The figure draws me in because it’s something different and looks cool plus the sculpt is pretty impressive.

I do kind of wish this version of the character being done Art Figures came with the white dress shirt and gray slacks like the Present Toys version does since he wears that look in a lot of the film.

The figure draws me in because it’s something different and looks cool plus the sculpt is pretty impressive.
You’ll probably be able to pick up the Present Toys shirt and slacks parted out whenever it eventually releases

Back