Art Figures - 1/6 AF-029 Edward Scissorhands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Scissorhands.jpg

The only information accompanying the photo is this:

TNS Figures

53 m

Pre order soon! Stay tuned!

David Cheng
Author
Admin

familiar brand. Sorry cant disclose yet. Will reveal and open pre order tmr!

Count me in for 2!

Sculpt looks really nice, be cool if it was leather but still looks incredible! Something different too and even better is I don't think it's a recast.

Sold my HT version years ago due to leather deterioration and have been waiting for another. This looks promising.

Umm, yes. Yes please.

It’s things like this that really have me questioning many of my current PO’s; figures that will be occupying space, many of which mean very little to me. Clone Troopers, minor characters from The Mandalorian, anything from Book of Boba Fett.

Compared to Edward Scissorhands, they don’t even deserve to be in my peripheral vision, let alone hogging space that could be reserved for more meaningful characters (to me, personally.)

woah! this is a MUST HAVE! Johnny Depp is still one of my favorite actors and so glad someone is finally making an updated figure with his actual likeness unlike the HT figure from years ago. Profile looks pretty spot on. Now I just need someone to make his version of Willy Wonka and Mad Hatter to replace the old Medicom figures.

Just PO'd this at Onesixthkit. No hesitation, looks great. Supposed to be released in March. Pretty quick, if so.

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg
a6.jpg
a7.jpg
a8.jpg
a9.jpg
a10.jpg
a11.jpg
a12.jpg
a13.jpg
a14.jpg
a15.jpg
a16.png
a17.jpg
a18.jpg
a19.jpg
a20.jpg

The 1/6th scale Scissorhands Collectible Figure specially features:

1. Authentic and detailed head sculpt and delicate hairstyle fully realized likeness of the character in the movie
  2. Newly designed figure with over 30 points of articulations which naturally portray slim body in the movie
  3. Approximately 34cm tall
  4. One (1) pair of flexible Scissorhands
Costume:

1. One (1) black faux fur fabric top with sliced designing and metal decorative buttons
  2. One (1) pair of black faux fur fabric pants with sliced designing and metal decorative buttons
  3. One (1) black microfiber with metal buckle decorative belt
  4. One (1) set of black microfiber with metal buckle decorative strap
  5. One (1) pair of black leather boots with asymmetrical designing
Accessories:

1. One (1) exclusive diorama base

Release date: Approximately March 2023

Art Figures? Interesting. Haven't heard from them in a while. They always seemed to have good build quality. I'll always remember the splash they made with "Heavy Armored Special Cop", what a roller coaster that was.

Back