• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale ARH STUDIOS MEDUSA, Prime 1 wonder woman, Superman, Batman, Joker , XM studios ghost rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ciao, sono interessato a prendere l'intero lotto ora. Ma dobbiamo fare un contratto che posso pagarti a rate ogni mese

ciao, sono interessato a prendere l'intero lotto ora. Ma dobbiamo fare un contratto che posso pagarti a rate ogni mese
Using Google translate this reads:

hi, i am interested in taking the whole lot now. But we have to make a contract that I can pay you in installments every month

@Leogarofalo as per the Community Guidelines and Code of Conduct please speak in English on the forum.
Many thanks.
Shell
Xx :duff

sorry hahah i am interested in taking the whole lot now. But we have to make a contract that I can pay you in installments every month

Back