Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone have pics of moducase with hot toys?

I don’t think anyone here has received these yet. I thought the idea of them was good, it was the 24” depth that kept me from getting any. I only have a few statues and that’s way too deep for my 1/6 collection. I just picked up a load of plywood and started building myself a new display that’s 16 inches deep by 60 inches wide.

I don’t think anyone here has received these yet. I thought the idea of them was good, it was the 24” depth that kept me from getting any. I only have a few statues and that’s way too deep for my 1/6 collection. I just picked up a load of plywood and started building myself a new display that’s 16 inches deep by 60 inches wide.

Mine are currently on their way inbound to the states.

I ordered 2 Max140's myself back in December. Been a long wait.

So I probably shouldn't get my hopes up to the 12 week window they give on their site? I saw on the Facebook page that they said may orders would arrive in late quarter 3 but if you ordered in December and they still haven't arrived that's most likley not happening

these crazy long wait times are the main reasons i have not ordered yet. maybe once they improve on the production times i may reconsider.

Just ordered a wall setup of these myself. The vendor is pretty responsive and said the lead time is currently 15 weeks, so I should expected to get my order mid-late September.

I ordered two DF120's in early January and received them at the end of April. It was such a long wait as I didn't realize it wasn't ready to ship (my fault, not theirs). Now that it's been in hand for the last two months I couldn't be happier with it :clap

I collect 1/6 and I've tried so many different displays and was never happy with any of them as I could never find a case that worked for the two large vehicles I have.

I was initially disappointed with this case as my small collection (14 figures, two vehicles, 1 PF statue) looked horrible in it as there is significant overhead space (it's 26 inches tall) since I didn't have any taller figures or ones you could put in flight poses.

Further I have a few black costumed figures that fade into the background in this display, brighter colors on the other hand really pop against the black background and the lighting makes it look fantastic at night. My solution: I picked up a few colorful figures that I could put in flight poses to take advantage of the space and background.

Now that my display is almost complete I am very happy with it and it's my favorite display case I've had.

If you collect 1/6 superheroes this is the case for you as the display options are endless (I wish I picked up the Hot Toys Falcon now). An Avengers collection would look incredible in this case. If you have a 1/6 collection of land dwelling guys I think this case isn't a good fit given the overhead space. A 1/4 collection would be a perfect fit as well.

It's hands down the most difficult piece of furniture I've put together, primarily because the directions on the website were out of date and significantly didn't match the parts I received (it took me an hour to figure this out :rotfl). This company's customer service is fantastic. They were really responsive to all of my questions and sent me updated directions and it was a smoother process from there (but still took a long time to assemble).

I had a lot of doubts of how sturdy it was going to be when I was assembling it, but when it is all assembled it is very sturdy.

Lastly, I recommend getting an acryllic cleaning set for this as it's a fingerprint magnet.

I ordered two DF120's in early January and received them at the end of April. It was such a long wait as I didn't realize it wasn't ready to ship (my fault, not theirs). Now that it's been in hand for the last two months I couldn't be happier with it :clap

I collect 1/6 and I've tried so many different displays and was never happy with any of them as I could never find a case that worked for the two large vehicles I have.

I was initially disappointed with this case as my small collection (14 figures, two vehicles, 1 PF statue) looked horrible in it as there is significant overhead space (it's 26 inches tall) since I didn't have any taller figures or ones you could put in flight poses.

Further I have a few black costumed figures that fade into the background in this display, brighter colors on the other hand really pop against the black background and the lighting makes it look fantastic at night. My solution: I picked up a few colorful figures that I could put in flight poses to take advantage of the space and background.

Now that my display is almost complete I am very happy with it and it's my favorite display case I've had.

If you collect 1/6 superheroes this is the case for you as the display options are endless (I wish I picked up the Hot Toys Falcon now). An Avengers collection would look incredible in this case. If you have a 1/6 collection of land dwelling guys I think this case isn't a good fit given the overhead space. A 1/4 collection would be a perfect fit as well.

It's hands down the most difficult piece of furniture I've put together, primarily because the directions on the website were out of date and significantly didn't match the parts I received (it took me an hour to figure this out :rotfl). This company's customer service is fantastic. They were really responsive to all of my questions and sent me updated directions and it was a smoother process from there (but still took a long time to assemble).

I had a lot of doubts of how sturdy it was going to be when I was assembling it, but when it is all assembled it is very sturdy.

Lastly, I recommend getting an acryllic cleaning set for this as it's a fingerprint magnet.
Can you post some pics?

Can you post some pics?

Still need to clean up and organize the bottom shelf but here's a quick pic of the top case that I've finished organizing.

2cr7cpt.jpg

Back