Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about ordering one of the MAX bundles. I'm glad I came across their one model on SSC and looked further into them, because I was about to pay $2k for a large display case that would have held about 1/2 of what one of the moducase bundles can hold. And it would have been a ***** to move. The modular design itself is a great selling point. I can just keep adding to it. In a couple years time I will have entire walls filled.

I kinda don't want to display things at floor level, but I can't think of anything to use as a base that could hold the weight long term.

I was about to built a huge custom whole-wall display case......but this looks like the ticket :)

May build a lower shelf (with drawers for accessories & swap outs on statues) to get things off the floor.

i'm thinking i'm going the moducase route as well, but damn these are expensive.

They are. But you are paying for all the materials and labor they have in it, *and* their expertise to pull it off in a very cool fashion: the modular capability.

I was going to hand build a big bookcase display, but I'll come out better, and still have my sanity intact, with these :)

They are. But you are paying for all the materials and labor they have in it, *and* their expertise to pull it off in a very cool fashion: the modular capability.

I was going to hand build a big bookcase display, but I'll come out better, and still have my sanity intact, with these :)

im selling my bestas as we speak.

Back to hand building...

Just saw on FB that he is expecting November orders to arrive to customers in mid-April. Yikes, I thought maybe a month max. Can't have my display room torn up (current state) for 5 months.

There was a few issues I was going to have to figure out with them anyways. I do custom dioramas, almost all with electronics, and hiding them was going to be an issue. Now I can customize to what I need. :duff

Well I'm one of the guinea pigs that ordered from the site at the beginning of January. Still haven't received anything from them. They said it would be ready in April and now they're saying the end of May. I'm getting worried.

They are badass I would not hesitate to get them... They have a whole wall set up if you have the money... They are pricey but like they say you get what you pay for... Check their company website for the various set ups

https://moducase.xyz

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Get what the pay for? It's plexiglass. Ha. People are being ripped off I'm sorry. Most of these can't even fit large statues and if they do they are extremely pricey for plexiglass; not even acrylic.

You guys are ordering cheap materials shipped from out of the country when any local DIY guy could do better with glass or acrylic for less. Think about it. Plexiglass obstructs the $1000 statues you are putting inside. If they ever actually deliver though I would love to be wrong. But I haven't seen any real reviews. Only fluff.

Get what the pay for? It's plexiglass. Ha. People are being ripped off I'm sorry. Most of these can't even fit large statues and if they do they are extremely pricey for plexiglass; not even acrylic.

plexiglass and acrylic are the same thing....

plexiglass is just a brand name.

ok if not moducase, then where do you guys get your custom made transparent display cases?

I made my own lol. I use it as a display coffee table for my tumbler and Delorean down in my basement.

DB5348AE-5B89-4B72-BF43-7204E1BBEC54.jpg

DFC20A62-6054-4472-A4F4-025C805ECC28.jpg

28AE1006-15B4-4CBE-9AEB-EC3799427311.jpg

EFD65766-E1F7-405F-9E98-A7C38E718990.jpg

F282E15D-47A0-4CD9-9EC0-03C4EEE2927F.jpg

Back