Any of you guys got a Tom Cruise head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two for sure, sort of plain, normal Top Gun Tom, and Last Samurai Tom, and maybe one other, somewhere... I may can cast one if you need.
Let me know.

I'll see what I can do.
Gimme some time to get copies. I don't have 'em that way...but need the plain one for several uses anyway.

Hope you aren't in too big a hurry. :D

Thanks for bringing this up, abstractharmony.

Les, can I get in on one too? I need one for a Lestat conversion. If you think you might have a head suitable for conversion (older than younger), please keep me in mind. Thanks!

Nick

Frontline has a couple, BBi had one in their G1 series [and I think in their TRU offerings], ThreeZero had a young version [although I always thought the head was too small]....

Ironman1188 said:
Frontline has a couple, BBi had one in their G1 series [and I think in their TRU offerings], ThreeZero had a young version [although I always thought the head was too small]....

This is true! I think the BBI one is the one I have that is "Standard" younger mid-career Tom. It is most appropo for a Lestat. I know, I have used it as such...

The Frontline one is good too. I haven't gotten one, but I think it's not too shabby.
Does Lonnie have the Samurai one?

Thanks Les. Do please keep me in mind if you decide to do castings of that Tom Cruise head. Do you have any photos of your Lestat?

Nick

Here's Frontline's Top Gun version with my crappy paint job from years ago. Their Last Samurai is pretty good too.

tomc.jpg

Ive got the Hot Toys F-14 Aviator figure. The likeness is pretty good with the Aviators on, but without them it's a tad off.

That head is not for sale :D

Melbourne is nice i went there once ... I sort of had my umbrella with me the whole trip. Sunny for a short while then comes the drizzle.

Back