1/6 Animated Clone Wars Anakin & Obi-Wan Sixth Scale Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they first announced these I thought it would be the end of me. I would need every figure they release. Then they announced the pricing and I cooled off on these back then. Now the final product images are the sign I needed to pass on 'em.

These are too expensive and not worth the price. Plain & simple. I really wanted Sideshow to deliver on this line. Only enough money for such much plastic why waste it on this...

The line had so much potential. I'm still curious to see their Ahsoka announcement. I'd pay $150 for the set. :O

Honestly, while it could obviously use more detail/a better paint job, this headsculpt looks much more like Hayden to me than either of Hot Toy’s Anakin figures…
1657746547479.gif

I wonder if they rotocast these heads or something cause that’s what they look like. Like someone said, kinda like a piece you might see at the Disney gift shop

I wonder if they rotocast these heads or something cause that’s what they look like. Like someone said, kinda like a piece you might see at the Disney gift shop

That's not fair.

Disney puts a lot more effort into the merchandise at the Disney Parks gift shops.

Honestly, while it could obviously use more detail/a better paint job, this headsculpt looks much more like Hayden to me than either of Hot Toy’s Anakin figures…
What do you mean? The HT figures look pretty spot on to his 40 year old self in Kenobi

59E56DF5-A69D-45F9-8704-4F876D86B733.jpeg
4AEB0299-6612-4BCE-B860-76314466DD24.jpeg

The head is too long, eyes too small, looks like they already pre-softened the edges, neck too long, and the body isn't right.

And the arm bands are wrong too.

This one ACTUALLY looks like a Forces of Destiny doll from Hasbro, no hyperbole.

What do you mean? The HT figures look pretty spot on to his 40 year old self in Kenobi

View attachment 588321View attachment 588322
Not saying that it looks nothing like him, but there’s always just been something off about that sculpt for me. His nose has always looked a little too thin to me and the shape of his chin/jaw feels similarly too slender. The shape of his lips is different as well. Obviously the hot toys version is a much higher quality sculpt, but I feel like in terms of raw proportions, the older Sideshow one looks a bit closer to Hayden.

Back