Angel Tonight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one thanks to that great sculpt, the knee length jacket and wrist stakes.

My memories are a bit fuzzy, but I remeber Angel wearing the full trenchcoat in "City Of," but I'm glad they went with the shorter coat otherwise I would have likely passed. I also don't remeber him wearing those rings in the series, but I guess that's a byproduct of recycling the hands from the previous Angel. The clothes underneath the jacket also look to be the same as the previous Angel figure.

I preordered the Angel exclusive. The new head sculpt looks so much better then the first release. And a ton of new weapons! I even think the sword is a new sculpt. The exclusive axe is a great exclusive. And I thought I'd be saving some money by skipping this one.
:rolleyes:

Just being able to go right in and place my order makes me feel kinda sorry for those poor souls that'll be fighting tooth and nail for that Han Solo tomorrow.

Whew, almost had a panic attack! Everytime I tried to pre-order it I'd get booted off the Sideshow website. Even tried logging in first and got booted off when I tried to do that. Finally restarted my pc and was able to order him!

He looks great! I love the accessories, especially the wrist stakes and battle axe! I'm not sure if the shirt is the same as the first one, couldn't really get a good enough look to see if it was satin or not. It also says something about a white tank top but you can't see that from the pictures either. Same pants though? But at least the coat is definitely different.

I noticed that the release date was bumped up to 2nd quarter from the originally announced 3rd quarter, so the wait won't be too long.

Ordered him, figure looks awesome and the accessories kick a$$. I didn't really think I was picking up this line, but if it continues at this quality then count me in.

HOLY CRAP! I when I came on and saw, I GOT MINE! I was like OH MY GOD, have I missed out! Safely to say...No i havent! its AWESOME! LOVE the accessories.:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

oh and...FINALLY a new and COOL stake! SIDESHOW YOU ROCK. The axe is uber cool, and the wrist stakes are awesome. This is the definitive angel.

So 2 quick things:

1. It says limited to 500 pieces. is that total? Will there be a regular one?

2. Notice how it says he comes with a white tank top. I think if you show the white shirt and use the sword he will look like he did in the episode when he is preparing himself for taking down Darla and Dru. Great way to make one figure work for two completely different scenes!!!!

LOTRSWfan said:
So 2 quick things:

1. It says limited to 500 pieces. is that total? Will there be a regular one?

2. Notice how it says he comes with a white tank top. I think if you show the white shirt and use the sword he will look like he did in the episode when he is preparing himself for taking down Darla and Dru. Great way to make one figure work for two completely different scenes!!!!

ok firstly the exclusive version is limited to 500. When that sells out there'll be a regular version with a higher ES.:D

Good point! Very cool of sideshow. I didnt even notice that! You ordering one?

Oh yeah! You know I got one of these bad boys! I am a MUCH bigger Angel fan then Buffy fan

LOTRSWfan said:
Oh yeah! You know I got one of these bad boys! I am a MUCH bigger Angel fan then Buffy fan
Im about equal with both. Love the shows to bits. Firefly is also a fave if not over Buffy and Angel! Joss just plainly...ROCKS

Ordered mine this morning. Best looking Buffyverse figure yet going by the photos. Really like the extras included and I'm always happy to have another one of those whacky weapons like the exclusive figures axe.
Now I want an Angel version of "Faith" and "Willow". Yes, other characters are more important to the show, but the versions of Faith and Willow sucked so bad from the Buffy collection that I think it only right that the Angel line offer them redemption. Seems appropriate.

Ordered my exclusive Angel last night when the newsletter was finally up, around 9:45 p.m. here. I kept logging in to my SS newsletter account, coming back to check the Freaks board, logging in again, etc., etc., til Dusty said "three minutes" to go til the newsletter would be up. I waited 4. :D

Got mine on order. He looks excellent, though I would prefer a vampire version. Can't wait to see who is up next. For some reason I have a feeling it will be Lorne.

Back