Angel Tonight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the Angel exclusive would kick around a few weeks before selling out, but the response to the figure I've seen not only on this board but other boards was extremely positive, mainly due to the outstanding headsculpt. I'm glad to see this line get off to such a strong start.

This is amazing!!

Never would I believe that Angel would sell out so fast. :horror

It appears that the Angel line is off to a good start.

I still can't figure why D'Hoffryn still hasn't sold out.:confused:

Bonehead15 said:
This is amazing!!

Never would I believe that Angel would sell out so fast. :horror

It appears that the Angel line is off to a good start.

I think its because its a bit of an obscure character for some. Although I think D'Hoff is one of the coolest demons.

Bonehead15 said:
This is amazing!!

If they made a regular, or made it an International exclusive I would have bought one. I would hazard to say the release of Star Wars has collectors inclined to wait till they have their Star Wars fix before pursuing more easily obtainable figures. I love the D'Hoffryn figure, myself, and do not collect Star Wars. If you are a Buffy fan and a Star Wars fan you might just wait for Giles then be done with it, or pick up any missing figures from your collection at a later date. Star Wars is a twin edged sword, don't forget it has a pointy bit too.

Back