Angel Tonight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankenFan

Abnormal Brain
Reaction score
The Star Wars and LotR sneak peeks are commanding the lion's share of attention on the board but, for the pause that refreshes, who's ready for an Angel pre-order tonight?

I am!!!

Given how under the radar the last few BTVS announcements were, I think Angel will be ready for pre-order tonight, without the priority pre-order hoopla.

Definitely no Priority Pre-Order for Angel, he's just not worthy! :)

crdla.jpg

FrankenFan, the only way he would be worthy is if he comes with the glorified Mountain Dew mug from season five!

I'm still on the fence with this one so I'm anxious to see some pics. A really nicely tailored outfit to go along with that great face sculpt might just get me to order. That's my biggest problem with the first Angel figure, nice face sculpt but an ill fitting outfit.

Tailoring for the 1:6 figures in general has come a long way since the initial Angel release, so I am expecting a significant improvement. :)

vmprhrmny.jpg

Very nice, I didn't know about SS for the Buffy line, but I'm all over the new Angel line, his Axe is a great added bonus..........here's to a great line........

Looks great!!:google

The figure all around looks much better than the previous Angel figure.

The exclusive axe is nice as well. Wrist-mounted stakes!!! :eek
My order is in!!!:banana

How was your [i] Angel[/i] ordering experience?

I was able to log-in as soon as it went live and, luck be my lady tonight, I snagged one!

WHEW!!! :D

It appears I was overly optimistic about the tailoring.

Angel 1:6 Exclusive 1 of 1 Club

skip.jpg
:joy

Back