Amazing Ghost in the Shell 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this looks amazing. though for me at least it may be too NSFW, where i doubt my wife would be comfortable with it with my little ones around.

this looks amazing. though for me at least it may be too NSFW, where i doubt my wife would be comfortable with it with my little ones around.

Given her taste, my girlfriend would be fine with it (I don't have kids) but I can see how a piece like that can be polarizing, it brings up a lot of talking points.

Given her taste, my girlfriend would be fine with it (I don't have kids) but I can see how a piece like that can be polarizing, it brings up a lot of talking points.

yeah its a shame as i love the major and i really like the piece overall.

Wow, this statue is incredible. We have a real serous lack of 1995 Ghost in the Shell mechanise. I?m not into statues unfortunately

29fb623e20b819517e19a5fc7f041b7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Chinese robot poster! I of course had nothing to do with this gorgeous work of art, but since you lack true intelligence I'll just let you go on thinking that I sculpted and painted this beauty myself.

Not sure why it's $1k though... that's Prime 1 price without the Prime 1 detail.
I would've preordered this if it were cheaper. I found it a little too pricey for a piece that had multiple types of media and no breakdown of what was made of what. For all you know, it could be PVC for the figure and polystone for the base, or maybe the reverse. Based off the company actually manufacturing it, I would think a PVC figure. For the price they were asking, they should've had more details.

Back