All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soosoo said they were gonna release a ton of figures one after the other. Just released invincible, spider man and daredevil so Homelander should be next hopefully..

Are we sure about that body? It looks tiny

Screenshot_20230509_143023_Facebook.jpg

Are we sure about that body? It looks tiny

View attachment 638730
Homelander is really not that huge. He’s pretty modestly proportioned for a superhero- apart from those massively over padded pecs.
1683629799823.jpeg

Once the belt and shoulder pads are added, the figure should look fine.
Shame there’s definitely no chance of that folding flap part of the suit being included now. Guess I’d need to find a Star Ace figure for that feature. Yuck

Last edited:
Honestly I love Soo Soo's smiling sculpt. It isn't perfect, but I like the expression and the hair. Let's see how the final one looks, they had 84 years to improve it.

Attachments

• 149827307_2499633810341159_8836294524152680225_o.jpg
    149827307_2499633810341159_8836294524152680225_o.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 0
Honestly I love Soo Soo's smiling sculpt. It isn't perfect, but I like the expression and the hair. Let's see how the final one looks, they had 84 years to improve it.
I wasn't sold on the head sculpts at all a couple of years ago, but I preordered because I thought the suit looked really nice and luckily, it still does. The faces look even worse after all this time though. I'd like to think they're hiding the sculpt because they are going to surprise us with a new one that actually looks like him, but there's probably more chance they're hiding it because nothing has changed. I'd expect them to show off if they have something new and cool to show. I really do hope it has been updated though.

I bought a custom homelander sculpt a while ago and I’m pretty sure I can’t even use it bc it has the full neck lmfao

I wasn't sold on the head sculpts at all a couple of years ago, but I preordered because I thought the suit looked really nice and luckily, it still does. The faces look even worse after all this time though. I'd like to think they're hiding the sculpt because they are going to surprise us with a new one that actually looks like him, but there's probably more chance they're hiding it because nothing has changed. I'd expect them to show off if they have something new and cool to show. I really do hope it has been updated though.
That makes sense, they also never showed heat vision sculpt, which is coming with the figure as the announcement banner says. Based on the recent picture,seems it's not finished yet,so I guess it will be out in a month or two. I have no idea what's the reason for such delay. Figure has a pretty basic construction.

That makes sense, they also never showed heat vision sculpt, which is coming with the figure as the announcement banner says. Based on the recent picture,seems it's not finished yet,so I guess it will be out in a month or two. I have no idea what's the reason for such delay. Figure has a pretty basic construction.
I'd completely forgotten about that heat vision head! Interested to see how that turned out. There's no way they can compete with the incredible one from Star Ace :ROFLMAO:
It does say "Time to release John Lander", so hopefully that photo today isn't indicative of their actual progress and they're closer to finishing than it implies.

I'd completely forgotten about that heat vision head! Interested to see how that turned out. There's no way they can compete with the incredible one from Star Ace :ROFLMAO:
It does say "Time to release John Lander", so hopefully that photo today isn't indicative of their actual progress and they're closer to finishing than it implies.
No way anyone can do a better sculpt than Star Ace. Timeless masterpiece :rock :family

@Alsharad
I don't think so,but as it's releasing soon keep an eye,retailers might have some extra.

I knew they'd do a substantial upgrade when I saw the "Further corrections" text in the top left. Seems very unfair for those who bought the first version and even worse that they aren't offering the body on its own for those buyers too.

I'm now also tempted to pick this up because I really dislike the SooSoo head sculpts and they've shown no evidence that they've been adjusted over the past two years.

Last edited:
LOL, if SooSoo does not hurry with their release and its better, no one will buy it and go with the Toys Era v.2. On that account I am quite happy I canceled my PO for their "v.1" and might get the second one.

Back