All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, the pain app on the hs are really throwing me off. I will wait for some more in hand pics, but at this point I think I will not be paying off for this. Protos looked great, these look like Ken.
Blue Eyes Muscle GIF

Ugh, the pain app on the hs are really throwing me off. I will wait for some more in hand pics, but at this point I think I will not be paying off for this. Protos looked great, these look like Ken.
Blue Eyes Muscle GIF
Sadly I agree. The more I look at it the less I’m into it. The suit looks like it will rip and flake at any moment.

The headsculpts are the main feature and most of them aren’t great at all.

If I knew Juice Girl Hela was coming out today, a week ago, I definitely would’ve skipped this Homelander.

I’d be much better off getting Soosoo’s and a loose neutral sculpt from Premium Toys to put on it.

Last edited:
Looks like I’ll just be taking the best sculpt from this set and selling off the rest of it.
I am wondering IF there is a best sculpt, unless you are looking to have it repainted ofc. But again, will patiently wait for some more in hand pics and reviews before making my final decision to cancel Kit's invoice.

Those last pics do seem better compared to the previous ones. Kit goes out on 18th due to the Chinese NY so no shipping from then till the end of the month. And I am moving houses so need to be out of my current place by the end of the month too. The invoice expires 18th and the window runs shorter by the day, however, my faith in this piece is shaken already. If a review comes out that proves this is worth the additional EUR150 I need to pay, then I definitely will.

Looks better there for sure but yeah you can see how much the poorly painted eyes bring the sculpt down. They're just super flat looking.

Comparison to how they should have been painted:

wZB6yZM.png

Nz5sCNQ.png

Will pay off my invoice and probably get them repainted down the line. Maybe just get the eyes repainted.

May end up just selling this version for less than what I bought and sticking with soosoo then using my v collectibles sculpt on that. I have no idea how to connect that sculpt though since it has a neck however

The more I look at this the less I like it.
For the price I do think its a good package - and its probably the best 1/6 Homelander on the market right now or on the immediate horizon.
But I'm looking at things like how poorly the cape is attached, the less than stellar paint job, the ugly stitching on the suit.... etc. and honestly I am in a place financially and in my collecting where I want to prioritize quality.
So with all that said, I'm probably going to cancel with Kit - hope he doesn't mind! I've just preordered the Inart Premium Aragorn with him to make up for it! :ROFLMAO:

The more I look at this the less I like it.
For the price I do think its a good package - and its probably the best 1/6 Homelander on the market right now or on the immediate horizon.
But I'm looking at things like how poorly the cape is attached, the less than stellar paint job, the ugly stitching on the suit.... etc. and honestly I am in a place financially and in my collecting where I want to prioritize quality.
So with all that said, I'm probably going to cancel with Kit - hope he doesn't mind! I've just preordered the Inart Premium Aragorn with him to make up for it! :ROFLMAO:
He won’t mind but he will keep the NRD.

Oh I already expected as much - I'm not one of those people on Facebook who kick off about the NRD without wondering what the acronym actually means! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, sadly I am in the same boat. I will wait for the pictures from @dantes2501 to make a final decision on whether will go the cancelation route. I am perfectly fine with the NRD as compensation for Kit for all the trouble managing the PO.

Back