ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally caved and made the switch from MP-21 to MP-45. Saw one too many photos of him alongside other new releases and decided I had to track one down. Happy with him though.

6BC88D6A-1281-4287-9E83-6FE8C93786E9.jpeg
6561278A-B83C-499B-95FB-B10786F214F4.jpeg
74AE4E23-3C1C-41FE-95BF-225F505F354A.jpeg

Finally caved and made the switch from MP-21 to MP-45. Saw one too many photos of him alongside other new releases and decided I had to track one down. Happy with him though.

View attachment 580184View attachment 580185View attachment 580186
Definitely the postives outweigh the negatives! MP-45 was always a better looking cartoon bot mode than MP-21. I think it looks great on display despite the ugly feet. I just keep all my MP-21 variants in car mode for that more realistic VW car style.

Definitely the postives outweigh the negatives! MP-45 was always a better looking cartoon bot mode than MP-21. I think it looks great on display despite the ugly feet. I just keep all my MP-21 variants in car mode for that more realistic VW car style.
Yeah it's kind of incredible how much criticism MP-45 got in hindsight, considering what MP-21 looks like in robot mode and yet somehow managed to skate by simply on its mere existence.

MP-45 is a great little figure and he's super fun to pose! Am loving those butterfly shoulder joints.

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg
DSC_0084.jpg

What Prime is that in the pics above?
MP-44 Optimus by Takara Tomy.
I never thought I’d want a masterpiece Skyfire and thought I was done with cartoon MPs after finally getting Starscream but wow! He looks so good!
Same about Skyfire; fully expected to pass on him but with as much love as they clearly put into this release and the price being only $30 more than what they were charging for Seekers despite his much larger size, I caved and put in a pre-order. Gonna have to sell Ultra Magnus to make room on the shelf though. At this point I’m fully committed to a pure season one collection, and Skyfire was season one…

Last edited:
Mp-44 is going for how much on avg??
if you get the official, $500 give or take for open but even more for MIB. Sometimes you can nab one between $350 and $450 if you're lucky. At least from what I've seen. I've got the KO MP44 with flat backpack coming so that I'll know if I want to really shell out those prices for the official plus have a better understanding of the transformation. I currently have the TE01 MP style Optimus but the more I look at the official, the more I want one.

if you get the official, $500 give or take for open but even more for MIB. Sometimes you can nab one between $350 and $450 if you're lucky. At least from what I've seen. I've got the KO MP44 with flat backpack coming so that I'll know if I want to really shell out those prices for the official plus have a better understanding of the transformation. I currently have the TE01 MP style Optimus but the more I look at the official, the more I want one.
The KO... I only want a robot mode look. How good do they look?

Sky fire is monstrous omggg i bet this will retail for $600,
but Hey is Jazz keeping the Porsche 935 bodystyle? Did Porsche finally bend the knee to transformers? 😍😍

anyone know when the Mp-13 blackout will be released?

Sky fire is monstrous omggg i bet this will retail for $600,
but Hey is Jazz keeping the Porsche 935 bodystyle? Did Porsche finally bend the knee to transformers? 😍😍

anyone know when the Mp-13 blackout will be released?
Blackout is supposed to be this Fall but we still don’t have final pricing, availability or the ability to pre-order.

Skyfire is actually coming in right around $269, which was a pleasant surprise given that’s only $30 more than we had to pay for the much smaller Thundercracker and Skywarp, who like Skyfire were also TTMall exclusives.

That whole Porsche war toy thing is total BS and was never a thing. Just an urban legend that gets perpetuated ad naseum on the Internets. Takara is just taking their sweet time releasing a MP Jazz.

That whole Porsche war toy thing is total BS and was never a thing. Just an urban legend that gets perpetuated ad naseum on the Internets. Takara is just taking their sweet time releasing a MP Jazz.
Ad naseum on this particular thread too... with no real basis and just repeated by dopes who want to sound in the "know." MP Jazz has been my long time "want."

Back