ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very awesome pics @Spanbauer and @koolkollectibleskhai :clap I finally have a Starscream MP-52 on the way. I used to have Walmart Skywarp and MP11 coronation Starscream but sold them a long time ago. Almost got the Make Toys one once and then again almost got the Deformation Space but I really like the look of the official MP52. That’s the last G1 MP I need unless they ever end up making Jazz.

Small g1 masterpiece collection. Optimus is the TE Op Leader
E86C76AB-9201-48D4-899A-1ABBC6EEC9B1.jpeg

The long awaited MPM-13 Blackout reveal video!

I am really, really, really excited for this. A figure I wasn’t sure we’d ever see made, and I think it looks quite good in this video (people should disregard the highly oversaturated promotional images that make Blackout look baby blue). It’s not perfect - it doesn’t look as good as the non-transforming statues and figures out there - but for a robot that can turn into that really well done helicopter (complete with fully-enclosed bottom and rear door as seen in the video), there’s little to complain about.

The way the blade weapon is actually the center of the actual propellors removed is super clever, too. And there’s somehow less arm and back kibble than the studio series figure, despite the aforementioned complete undercarriage for the helicopter.

Love the new MPM13. Not as clunky at the Studio Series but manages to have the undercarriage yet no real back kibble from what we can see. Also looks better than the WeiJiang Hide Shadow (heavily modified Studio Series Blackout) that required you remove some parts for a cleaner bot mode look and had a a removable undercarriage

Back