ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Yeah Megatron’s a good one. If you get a second chance at Ratchet and Jazz I highly recommend them. Ironhide is a hot mess of a figure and a nightmare to transform but looks great on the shelf when you find a pose. If the rumored Masterpiece Blackout pans out next year I’m going to have to get real creative with how to fit him in my shelf.
FFFFFF YESSSSS Blackout is a must IMHO!!!! I wish they legit hit up all of them at one point even Grindor and Revenge of the Fallen megatron!!!!

My copy of MP-52+ Masterpiece Thundercracker arrived today. He’s a beaut!

DSC_0091.jpg
Accessories.jpg
DSC_0087.jpg

Gorgeous. Related to that, I picked up the Deformation Space Starscream earlier in the week, and was totally blown away. One of the nicest, most impressive figures I've owned to be honest. And that was the first out the gate from this company! Immediately pre-ordered the Thundercracker and Skywarp variants through ShowZ.

I've been tempted by the Deformation Space screamer, but I really wanted his canopy to be less transparent. It bothers me enough to stop me from ordering a couple of times now.
Yeah I was really impressed with their Starscream (from reviews) but there's something off about their other two. Or maybe they were always a little off and it's more obvious in the Thundercracker and Skywarp colors? Not sure. These two look great together, though!

DSC_0121.jpg

Gorgeous. Related to that, I picked up the Deformation Space Starscream earlier in the week, and was totally blown away. One of the nicest, most impressive figures I've owned to be honest. And that was the first out the gate from this company! Immediately pre-ordered the Thundercracker and Skywarp variants through ShowZ.
Congrats! I've been trying to decide if I want that one but I have the same problem as @HPGR_Thrawn in that I don't like how clear the canopy is. I also wish he came with all the faces of MP52. Also, hasn't it be said that the company that made DS Starscream is basically Transform Element under a different name? Thought I read that over at TFW 🤔 It sorta has the same vibe as TE Optimus which is a fantastic figure. I chose that guy over MP44 and don't regret it one bit.
I've been tempted by the Deformation Space screamer, but I really wanted his canopy to be less transparent. It bothers me enough to stop me from ordering a couple of times now.
That's the exact same thing that has stopped me from ordering it. Also, I've seen quite a few paint rubs/chipping on some folk's copies. For my movie MPs I want paint for more realism, but for the G1 figures, I prefer colored plastic and minimal amounts of paint as necessary.

I haven't heard that, but wouldn't surprise me if true. I have TE-01 and TE-03, and both are tremendous, nearly Fans Toys quality figures. But I would say that the Deformation Space figure is even better from a quality perspective. Packaging is also nicer, for what it's worth.

I haven't heard that, but wouldn't surprise me if true. I have TE-01 and TE-03, and both are tremendous, nearly Fans Toys quality figures. But I would say that the Deformation Space figure is even better from a quality perspective. Packaging is also nicer, for what it's worth.
Cool that's great to hear about the quality. You never know with 3rd Party stuff how good the plastic will turn out. I remember trying to transform the Alien Attack AOE Optimus and that plastic was brittle. I ended up braking the parts that made up the top of the cab.

On closer inspection, there are a few paint blemishes, especially on the grey painted areas. But nothing overly major. No immediately obvious hairline cracks, but will have to confirm that upon transformation. Still, love the overall style and colour on this one!

IMG_3140c.jpg

Cool that's great to hear about the quality. You never know with 3rd Party stuff how good the plastic will turn out. I remember trying to transform the Alien Attack AOE Optimus and that plastic was brittle. I ended up braking the parts that made up the top of the cab.
Yeah, I've bought figures from a smattering of 3rd party companies over the years. Badcube, Xtransbots, DX9, TFCToys, etc. Fans Toys has set the bar, in my opinion. Much better than even Takara due to the use of die cast metal. I would put Transform Element as in the ballpark (good quality, great looking figures, not quite as hefty and sturdy, more obvious though minor QC issues), but Deformation Space as equal to (based on a sample size of 1). Possibly better when it comes to aesthetics.

Back