All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably one of the fewest people who likes Vulcan so I'm glad he's ushering in the new body mold. I hope to see Emperor Vulvan down the road as well.

I also pre-ordered TAS Wolverine. I couldn't pass, especially with that packaging.

From today's 1027 event.

FCvTJmjWEAYQIIJ

Sinister_Front_2000x.jpg

Sinister is cool as I don’t have one yet and I’m also looking forward to Vulcan, but only as a base for customs.

That Iron Spider looking slick! Really liking the red there. Maybe there’s hope for a new in-scale extremis Iron Man? 🤞

Just swung by two stores today that had so many Eternals figures that they were falling off the shelves and pegs.
Might be Marvel's first big bomb with collectors...they are pretty boring looking figures.

Probably better to gauge when the movie is actually out, I didn't touch Shang Chi line all those months it got released early but I got several after seeing the movie

I had bought doubles of both. May use Thena's body to make Lilandra.
252115339_10224008908743906_109954245480792925_n.jpg

Attachments

• 252115339_10224008908743906_109954245480792925_n.jpg
    252115339_10224008908743906_109954245480792925_n.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 31
Hey idk how far back anything on this subject is, plus some in hand time has passed, but how do people feel about those haslab sentinals? I picked up the Age of Apocalypse Magneto, and now I have a Legends itch…

Was thinking of selling or trading some 1/4 hot toys for one, just curious if it’s a good figure, I’ve seen some mixed things, like it can’t stand well on its own?

but it just looks beautiful.

and do all figures come with the extra Bastian and Female?

some listings say “all tiers unlocked” and some don’t, so I’m not exactly sure what I should be navigating.
Any insight would be appreciated :)

Thanks

Hey idk how far back anything on this subject is, plus some in hand time has passed, but how do people feel about those haslab sentinals? I picked up the Age of Apocalypse Magneto, and now I have a Legends itch…

Was thinking of selling or trading some 1/4 hot toys for one, just curious if it’s a good figure, I’ve seen some mixed things, like it can’t stand well on its own?

but it just looks beautiful.

and do all figures come with the extra Bastian and Female?

some listings say “all tiers unlocked” and some don’t, so I’m not exactly sure what I should be navigating.
Any insight would be appreciated :)

Thanks
The figure is very nice. The joints in the mid section are floppy. Mine stands by itself. Getting him to stand is about the same as any other figure. The other figures and heads do come with him. But if you buy it used they may have taken the figs/heads out so ask the seller. It is very impressive in hand. I'm happy with my purchase.

Back