All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like that Iron Monger 2 pack, hope to see an updated Mark I eventually.

f5f9b9af-1d55-4a5a-8be7-9ddaa370ad9c.2c08af40608cf1f68727cab91befddd3.jpeg

For anyone who wants to pre-order, this is a Walmart exclusive due to ship in September:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/MVL-LEGENDS-INFINITY-2-AVN3/544222991

Thanks, man. I grabbed one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome! These exclusives are far easier to get, just noticed the John Walker Cap. exclusive listed there. I saw it previewed but once they showed the new Disney+ wave, I thought that was it and that excl. version in the action figure box was a proto or something.
Yeah that Obidiah Monger looks good, though I still have the original figure from way back from the first movie :lol

Weren't those original figures were scaled much smaller? I had one IM from that wave back when I stopped collecting ML, haven't seen it in awhile but could've sworn it was smaller.

But for this cost they could have done more.

ZD toys is destroying ML with their IM line.

That $40 light up Mark 3 is insane for the price go look at the metalic paint on it and the light up system used is freaking seamless and awesome I would say engineered better than HT!

It also blows away SHFA.

Last edited:
[...]

Weren't those original figures were scaled much smaller? I had one IM from that wave back when I stopped collecting ML, haven't seen it in awhile but could've sworn it was smaller.

Yeah they were a bit smaller compared to current MLs, from what I can remember. There were a few versions of the IM Iron Monger, one with an 'action' feature, and one that's more articulated with an opening head/chest piece revealing Obidiah underneath. I had the latter and remember having so much fun with it, especially 'playing' that he fought another IM figure from the line that had removable armor pieces, ahhhh good times.

But for this cost they could have done more.

ZD toys is destroying ML with their IM line.

That $40 light up Mark 3 is insane for the price go look at the metalic paint on it and the light up system used is freaking seamless and awesome I would say engineered better than HT!

It also blows away SHFA.
True, the price should come with better paint apps. But I still enjoy weathering my figures a little myself. It appears that ZD toys is 1/10 scale though, I'll have to watch a review or two.
Yeah they were a bit smaller compared to current MLs, from what I can remember. There were a few versions of the IM Iron Monger, one with an 'action' feature, and one that's more articulated with an opening head/chest piece revealing Obidiah underneath. I had the latter and remember having so much fun with it, especially 'playing' that he fought another IM figure from the line that had removable armor pieces, ahhhh good times.

I stopped collecting ML when Hasbro took over and turned ML into crap. I had to get an Iron Man figure from the first IM movie, so I broke my abstention from ML on that one. I didn't open it though but I remember comparing it to Toy Biz ML and it looked shrimpy.
I'm thrilled that Hasbro is revisiting the earlier movies and giving them proper updates to fill in the holes of the MCU Marvel Legends figures.

[...]

I stopped collecting ML when Hasbro took over and turned ML into crap. I had to get an Iron Man figure from the first IM movie, so I broke my abstention from ML on that one. I didn't open it though but I remember comparing it to Toy Biz ML and it looked shrimpy.
I'm thrilled that Hasbro is revisiting the earlier movies and giving them proper updates to fill in the holes of the MCU Marvel Legends figures.

Yeah it's great they're doing so, come to think of it, an IM2 Whiplash and War Machine would be cool!!

Hasbro should be embarrassed

I watched the review. Looks really good and I like the price, I wish he had a Marvel Legends to compare because it's hard to judge from the SW black series figure comparison, especially as that's one I don't own. It appears close to ML scale.
I'll have to save up for one, won't have any free money for months though.

Amazon canceled my ML Maestro PO due to lack of availability :mad:

Meanwhile, every other website still has it up for PO... :slap

I love enjoying my Amazon Prime perks.

Amazon canceled my ML Maestro PO due to lack of availability :mad:

Meanwhile, every other website still has it up for PO... :slap

I love enjoying my Amazon Prime perks.

Yep, they did the same to me today.
And they canceled my Lady Deathstrike yesterday, then my Red Skull today. They canceled both
EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON RIGHT NOW!
Muth#@*ers
I reordered the Villains they canceled adding Dormammu, and I expect them to cancel them again. Hopefully some might stick.

Maestro is unavailable to reorder.

I watched the review. Looks really good and I like the price, I wish he had a Marvel Legends to compare because it's hard to judge from the SW black series figure comparison, especially as that's one I don't own. It appears close to ML scale.
I'll have to save up for one, won't have any free money for months though.

Here's a bit of a comparison, the only ML Iron Man I have is the 85. ZD slots in about half a head taller than the ML

SHF - ML - ZD - KA - HT Older/Newer
0j2KW87.jpg

b4fhq2B.jpg

A wide assortment of Figuarts, King Arts, ZD, Hot Toys
81g4mal.jpg

ih7LPpm.jpg

Toss a QS and a revolmini in there
nY6tEb2.jpg

Back