All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone buy sets off bricklink? Been debating snagging some of the ones I had as a kid iff there.
I've never bought a full set off of Bricklink, just some minifigures and small lots of random pieces I need. I've never had any problems except for a couple sellers taking a long time to ship my order.

Gotta say I’m not really a fan of this design. Feels like they could have made a much more robust cave diorama instead of using so many of the allotted pieces to build that whole front bat symbol “cover” section. And where’s the Batskiboat? Also none of the mini-figs have leg printing which seems cheap for a $400 set. Ah well, money saved.

You're right, we finally need an accurate Batskiboat, as well as a Batman TAS Batmobile.

I was thinking about getting a bootleg version of this set on Aliexpress, since I'm mostly interested in the figurines and the Batmobile. Anyone who ordered that (or the large Batmobile / Batwing) and received decent recreations of the original pack-in figures?

Hats off to the LEGO designers for this awesome set. Beautiful display piece for the upcoming year of the dragon!

20240113_154901.jpg

Back