ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Help Support Collector Freaks:

ironwez20

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I know it’s for the “kids” but tik tok has some crazy freaky stuff you should check out. I tend to stay away from that part cause there is just so much creepy crap people either talk about or catch on video. Lots of info people tell explain to you aswell.

Asta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I know it’s for the “kids” but tik tok has some crazy freaky stuff you should check out. I tend to stay away from that part cause there is just so much creepy crap people either talk about or catch on video. Lots of info people tell explain to you aswell.

I've only seen the clips from there when they've appeared on Nuke's Top 5 or other shows like The Osbournes Want to Believe and Paranormal Caught on Camera.

Some of those have been the most convincing, because things look like they happen live.

I've become a big fan of Dan Bell over the past few days. Some genuinely scary explores, of which a smattering have odd occurrences that make them even creepier.

He started doing Randonautica recently. While I think it's just a gimmick, it does provide for random 'adventures'. He's been keeping to his local Baltimore, so it's also a travelogue that often resembles scenes from The Last of Us!

ironwez20

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I've only seen the clips from there when they've appeared on Nuke's Top 5 or other shows like The Osbournes Want to Believe and Paranormal Caught on Camera.

Some of those have been the most convincing, because things look like they happen live.

I've become a big fan of Dan Bell over the past few days. Some genuinely scary explores, of which a smattering have odd occurrences that make them even creepier.

He started doing Randonautica recently. While I think it's just a gimmick, it does provide for random 'adventures'. He's been keeping to his local Baltimore, so it's also a travelogue that often resembles scenes from The Last of Us!
Yea I’ve seen some creepy stuff. On there. This one vid on there shows that people close there blinds while living in the mountains at night in some parts of America. Apparently it’s a thing a lot of people do cause crazy stuff is outside.

Asta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Yea I’ve seen some creepy stuff. On there. This one vid on there shows that people close there blinds while living in the mountains at night in some parts of America. Apparently it’s a thing a lot of people do cause crazy stuff is outside.

Peeping Toms!

It's funny, Dan Bell was telling the story of something that happened when he visited his parents' house, which backed onto woods. He was alone one night and went out to smoke weed, and saw a light moving through the trees. When it got closer the light went out, and in the security lights of the house he saw a man standing and watching from the woods.

I think Dan said he was to the side of the house, so the watcher wouldn't have seen him due to the security lights on the back. He eventually called out asking what the man wanted, and the man took off running calling to someone else.

Dan figured they were a pair of Peeping Toms who came to spy on his parents and sister, because they never bothered with nets or curtains on the back!