Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know of a clean, simple stand for an Alien pulse rifle? Clear acrylic would be nice, but it can be a solid color. Just looking for something slim and minimal.

Anyone know difference between original a recast alien queen 1/4 bust? I buy original one,friend of mine have recast. I send him lot of pic and he say its same as original??? Only difference: no original box and no number on bottom base. Its possible? And if yes who made this recast. I only ask for my curiosity.

Anyone know difference between original a recast alien queen 1/4 bust? I buy original one,friend of mine have recast. I send him lot of pic and he say its same as original??? Only difference: no original box and no number on bottom base. Its possible? And if yes who made this recast. I only ask for my curiosity.

Main difference - if your friend bought a recast then he supported a thief - you did not.

Has anyone ordered or seen any reviews on this Medicom 23” PVC Alien big chap in museum pose?

It looks ok, not great or even as accurate as medicoms mafex figure, but it’s loosely based on the giger statue.

Sideshow dropped the price to about 750 or something and bbts or entertainment earth (one of those) has it for 900
Personally I think the best of this style was done by

Sano for Roswell
(Except over time the carapace on many have receded and shrunk)
The cool props was good too
...and prime1 studios is great also
6A32B3E8-C677-4765-8692-D5ABBE09A583.jpg
E2321A69-F63A-4B35-B69A-ED6CD4111DEA.jpeg
DD7580AD-A20E-45B6-807F-25E35B3DE488.jpeg
DD4A7DED-A5A8-4532-9C5E-B3A2786B517C.jpeg

Has anyone ordered or seen any reviews on this Medicom 23” PVC Alien big chap in museum pose?

It looks ok, not great or even as accurate as medicoms mafex figure, but it’s loosely based on the giger statue.

I don't mind the inaccurate sculpt as it reminds me of the old Marmit, which I've always had a soft spot for. My problem with this piece is the paint scheme:

alien-big-chap_aliens_gallery_5f5bc0773fa95.jpg

moalienbgchapblk-2.jpg

I assume the zebra stripes are meant to evoke the feel of a Gigeresque skin texture, but IMO, they would've been better off leaving the whole thing black and shaving another $100 or $200 from the price. If you can repaint, I suppose it's a decent pickup.

I wanted so much to like that Medicom statue, but could't get past the paint scheme. It's bordering on tiger stripes in places, and even looks like they could have taken less effort and had it more accurate. A bizarre decision.
There's a review on YouTube by a guy called RawReviewsII

Back