ALIENS playset by Treehouse Kids (2004)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's been years since I posted here so forgive me if i did so in the wrong section but does anyone else has the Treehouse Kids ALIENS deluxe playset from 2004? I took the below pics today as I was thinking about selling it. I Googled to see other collector's painted/customized sets but didn't find much.

I bought it at a con back in 2004, painted it and then left it in storage. But since then the box and backing card have been damaged in a house flooding. I don't see many of the playsets on eBay but occasionally see the individual 'swarm packs' at cons. The playsets go for about $95 boxed/unopened as far as I can see.

I seem to remember a Predator playset in the works but it never happened. A Terminator future war playset would have been great.

Ahh, I think I remember you. Didn't you have pics of yourself together with various Alien franchise cast members over the years?

As for this playset I think I forgot it existed. Looks cool.

Yeah, that was me. I remember you too. I may have sold you some painted custom heads. I moved out and sold all my 1/6 collection, just have some NECA now. That original playset, unpainted, was always a bit kiddy and bland to me.

Last edited:
Were they Terminator heads? I have a few from the days before Hot Toys finished out their line. I couldn't remember who I got them from.

Yeah, 2 of them; battle-damaged and cyborg eye. They were Hero Heads by Lonnie Hale.

Back