Alice 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harem Studios did say they're looking into providing alternative dresses as an option... which, you know, would be great. I love her default look quite a bit, but having some or all of these outfits as options would be insane.
attachment.php

Doesn't even factor in the DLC dresses, or her "Hysteria" look.
Default look is for sure iconic and after that second one and forth one(card dress) are my favs. I hope they'll make dress packs, with a better fabrics and layers. As a doll collector I'd love to have embroidery lol

Harem Studios did say they're looking into providing alternative dresses as an option... which, you know, would be great. I love her default look quite a bit, but having some or all of these outfits as options would be insane.
attachment.php

Doesn't even factor in the DLC dresses, or her "Hysteria" look.
Waaait a minute! Are those....BoObS?! :google
Nope, can't make that dress. Too sexualized.

BOOBS.jpg

Just gonna say this item is up for P.O. on gundamit...very reliable site with free shipping. Cheaper price than bbts was.

Just gonna say this item is up for P.O. on gundamit...very reliable site with free shipping. Cheaper price than bbts was.
Fantastic. In fact, I just got two orders from them a few weeks ago. They're awesome.

I think I just bought the last one. It went out of stock right after I checked out. 😲

View attachment 605645
Thanks for recommending the site, @xvsopx. I like the option that a customer can pay out their balance whenever they want. Just like Sideshow.
Dang it! I got busy this morning. I've never seen that happen before so quickly. Well, crud. If they get another batch, I won't make that mistake again.

Edit: Got a notification from them more were added, so I didn't delay this time. Got mine locked in.

Last edited:
would like her figure in hysteria mode. But i have a question on some of these figures that uses TB league or silicone material. how good it is for lasting? i have 2B figure with TB league body. When I saw some dust on it, it tried to clean it off. I notice the dust wasn't coming off and the material was very sticky. it almost like it was melting. Now my room doesn't have any sun light and I keep it cool in summer so not sure why it was like that. Now I always hesitant into buying any figure that uses Silicone material.

would like her figure in hysteria mode. But i have a question on some of these figures that uses TB league or silicone material. how good it is for lasting? i have 2B figure with TB league body. When I saw some dust on it, it tried to clean it off. I notice the dust wasn't coming off and the material was very sticky. it almost like it was melting. Now my room doesn't have any sun light and I keep it cool in summer so not sure why it was like that. Now I always hesitant into buying any figure that uses Silicone material.
This is difficult to answer, as the harsh reality is simply that silicone seamless bodies are more prone to deterioration, breakage, oil leaks, and other durability issues, but also that there is such a wide range of material and production body types over the years that one batch could have severe longevity issues, while another batch could last decades with proper care. They have made improvements as well, but that means that a batch made today may take years before issues with it become known.

Ultimately, I accept that nearly ever silicone body will ultimately degrade. New bodies will be produced that can be swapped in. Your mileage may vary, and in this case I'm open to taking the known gamble since a body swap was always in the cards for me.

It depends on how you tried to “clean” the dust off, as well. You can use a fine bristle brush, like a makeup brush, to wipe at it, or even rinse it off under water, but then you have to make sure you reapply powder (corn starch or baby powder) to it — also with a fine brush, as that is what keeps it from becoming sticky. The real trick to the longevity of these seamless bodies is to make sure they are kept year-round in a temperature controlled dark room with a even-keeled humidity level, and that you don’t keep them in extreme poses all the time. I had some of these TBLeague bodies for over a decade, and aside from when Phicen (now TBL) were making their early bodies with cheap plastic skeletons, the on,y problem I’ve had with any of those is the skeleton snapping, but no outer damage has occurred. Most of the problems I’ve heard are from people who live in high humidity areas with no way to control that.

That's a common issue. But it doesn't mean that it can't be fixed.
If you wash the body with luke warm water and a mild soap, let it air dry and then put some baby powder on it, it can be as good as new.
It's annoying to take all the clothes off your figure just to wash the body but if the stickiness really bothers you it can be worth the effort.

Hope that helps.

thanks for the tips, yeah those cloths were annoying to put on. lol took me nearly 2 hours and i didn't wanted to cloths to get damaged. but one thing i notice, place where one of the tight cloth were, her stocking, there was a cut. maybe by the cloths or maybe during when I was putting the cloths on where it got the cut. I just notice the cut now and saw the color around it went gray from light skin tone color.

That might not be a bad thing. Maybe another publisher/developer will see the news and consider purchasing the license from EA.
EA wont sell it, they’d rather have it and do nothing with it than let someone else have it.

Well, on the game front, EA officially killed Alice: Asylum and American McGee is quitting the whole franchise and possibly the industry as a result.
https://www.dualshockers.com/ea-alice-asylum-cancelled/
Bummed to hear it.
I will never understand why McGee sold the IP without keeping any kind of rights. Is this a common thing?
Sad that Asylum got canceled, but I kinda knew it that it wouldn't happen.

@glitch1044
Knife looks so goooooood! Daaamn!
I have a feel this figure gonna be legendary! I just know it! :monkey3

I don't know...

If their cowgirls are anything to go by, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Apparently the knives are made out of metal.
And according to Harem:
"Anyone who joins Longshan Heavy Industries WeChat group, QQ group 597658211 will get an extra one."

View attachment 632532
I have no idea how that works. Not familiar with “WeChat” either, but I love extra accessories.

I will never understand why McGee sold the IP without keeping any kind of rights. Is this a common thing?
Sad that Asylum got canceled, but I kinda knew it that it wouldn't happen.
McGee never sold the IP because he never had it in the first place. EA only put his name on the game for copyright reasons. “American Mcgee’s Alice” was always fully-owned by EA.

Last edited:
Back