Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for you guys...What is a good way to flatten mondo art prints? I just got an art portfolio coming and I want to transfer them all in there.

Ive seen some people roll the prints backwards with another tube and some people just flatten them face down with weights on top the prints.

Which way would be better?

I have a flat file. I use the top of that with weights, or something heavy enough but not do damage

Thanks dude. Is it normal for the prints to not be flat even after a few days of being held down like that? They have been rolled up for a couple years.

Also, im tripping out on how much the Ken Taylor Gremlins and JC Richard Jurassic Park prints are going for these days!

Thanks dude. Is it normal for the prints to not be flat even after a few days of being held down like that? They have been rolled up for a couple years.

Also, im tripping out on how much the Ken Taylor Gremlins and JC Richard Jurassic Park prints are going for these days!

It’s normal. It just depends on how long the print was in the tube and the paper

Question for you guys...What is a good way to flatten mondo art prints? I just got an art portfolio coming and I want to transfer them all in there.

Ive seen some people roll the prints backwards with another tube and some people just flatten them face down with weights on top the prints.

Are you serious? lol

Are you serious? lol

I second the above^^

If indeed a legit question, then get these:

https://www.baroqueportfolios.com/collections/all/products/deluxe-leather-paper-weights

Are you serious? lol

yeah totally serious considering i have prints worth thousands of dollars ie. tyler stouts and olly moss.

Nice try on the attempted trolling though. In the old days here you would be eaten alive by myself and many others.

yeah totally serious considering i have prints worth thousands of dollars ie. tyler stouts and olly moss.

Nice try on the attempted trolling though. In the old days here you would be eaten alive by myself and many others.

LOL I was around in the old days and you and your d-bag buddies couldn't handle it. Stay triggered and let me know if you need any thumb tacks to hang your posters.

Got an Edmiston Halloween today.

JEdmiston_Halloween_Var-Sm_1024x1024.jpg

Back