Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34B8C9CF-26A2-4672-B2E6-FC0998115333.jpg

Picked up my first Alamo poster in a while, the Marvel Avengers 1. Like it a lot, but honestly wasn't too impressed by a lot of them. The Winter Solider Elevator one is really well done, but I just don't think of that scene (fun as it is) as evocative of the entire movie. I'd have loved to see one of the scene where Cap and Black Widow enter the underground Hydra/SHIELD bunker.

Just ordered my first couple of Mondo prints here over the past couple weeks, Castlevania Rondo of Blood and the recent Civil War print.

Anyway, question: how does it work with buying prints at their gallery shows in Austin? Can you just show up and buy any of the prints on display? I’m a couple hours away so wondering if it is worth the drive in the future if there are multiple prints I’m interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Happy!! Apparently Beneath the Planet of the Apes isn't very popular as I was able to sign in and score this regular version which I liked more than the variant...

Rivera_BPOTA-Reg_Sm_1024x1024.jpg

Question for you guys...What is a good way to flatten mondo art prints? I just got an art portfolio coming and I want to transfer them all in there.

Ive seen some people roll the prints backwards with another tube and some people just flatten them face down with weights on top the prints.

Which way would be better?

Back