Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' collection *custom ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader (kaiyodo/HT/SSC)*

That Vader is a masterpiece. Your hard work really shows! :clap

Awesome pics on your Vader bro! So much detail, congrats :clap

Bumping some of these to the new page.

IMG_9287_2_small.jpg

IMG_9303_2_small.jpg

IMG_9323_2_small.jpg

...........I love your Batman stuff... sooo cool!!

That Vader is a masterpiece. Your hard work really shows! :clap

Awesome pics on your Vader bro! So much detail, congrats :clap

Thanks, guys. :)

Received my Batman Returns today. The cape is a ***** to futz, but I finally managed to get something out of it with the help of some magnets.

IMG_9393_3_small.jpg

IMG_9416_2_small.jpg

IMG_9351_2_small.jpg

IMG_9356_2_small.jpg

Re: Agonistes' collection *custom ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader*HT Batman Returns*

Dam, really surprised at how well you futzed that cape! I would've never payed for a custom had I been able to futz it like that. Love the pose too, think I'll steal that pose and just switch the gadgets haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Agonistes' collection *custom ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader*HT Batman Returns*

Dam, really surprised at how well you futzed that cape! I would've never payed for a custom had I been able to futz it like that. Love the pose too, think I'll steal that pose and just switch the gadgets haha

Thanks, man. I'm using two sets of magnets in the back to keep the cape in place. Before receiving him, I was also thinking whether I would need a Tony Mei cape, but after playing around with it and futzing it properly, I don't see any need for it.

-------------------------------------------

Took some new collection pictures today, was about time. :)

IMG_9526_4_small.jpg

IMG_9526_4_small2.jpg

IMG_9498_3_small.jpg

IMG_9502_6_small.jpg

IMG_9506_3_small.jpg

IMG_9510_2_small.jpg

IMG_9521_2_small.jpg

Agonistes' collection *full collection update 04/27*

Love it!! Such a clean display, great poses and great futzing all around. Never knew you had a Kronen, he looks awesome! And no stands?! You're brave. No more Neo?

Last edited:
Re: Agonistes' collection *full collection update 04/27*

Love it!! Such a clean display, great poses and great futzing all around. Never knew you had a Kronen, he looks awesome! And no stands?! You're brave. No more Neo?

Thanks, man. Yeah, the Kroenen is now actually one of my oldest figures. He's on a TrueType, with new boots, hands, and a Kato suit.
I took Neo out of the display now. Still not 100% sure if I'll sell him, but I'm strongly leaning towards it. He was a great figure 4 years ago when I finished the build, but he's becoming dated. With all the great customs out there with yunsil's outfit and iminime sculpt, he's not really up to snuff anymore. I also see a strong bias in my collection towards non-human or helmeted figures, which I guess comes down to "regular" human characters simply not looking as realistic.

Nice and clean. Poses are sick. Great job

Thanks. :)

Love the Batman Returns Keaton bro! :love Still need to pick that one up myself!

Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

Man oh man, what an awesome collections you have. That joker is freaking amazing, and I'm pretty sure it's a statue, but boy I was surprised :horror

I'm loving your jim lee batman and also your vader is a thing of a beauty bud. Just pure awesome man.. keep doing what your doing!!, can't wait to see more in the future bud.. :clap

Wow, been quite a while since I updated here! Got quite a lot of new things since my last update. Here goes...

Kotobukiya Alien statue. Have this displayed in the living room. The only way to make it better would be to have it in 1:6 scale! I love the sculpt and pose.

IMG_1837_2_small.jpg

IMG_1830_2_small.jpg

IMG_1804_2_small.jpg

New phicen muscular body for my Bane custom. He's obviously still WIP, but with this new body I'm much happier already, and have new motivation to work on him. :)

IMG_2125_small.jpg

IMG_2088_small.jpg

Yet another WIP. First time putting real hair on a figure. Still lots to do, more hair, trimming, weathering, etc. I'm currently reading LOTR, which also motivated to rework my Nazgul.
The first shot is straight out of the box (with some futzing of course).

IMG_0464_2_small.jpg

IMG_2039_small.jpg

New Sideshow Darth Maul, on a custom body with faux leather gauntlets. As much as I liked my custom, this is another step up quality wise.

IMG_1638_2_small.jpg

IMG_1648_2_small.jpg

IMG_1679_2_small.jpg

IMG_1708_2_small.jpg

IMG_1738_2_small.jpg

Reworked my Vader some more with the new SS ROTJ Vader jumpsuit and new custom-made gloves. Still waiting for hurricane's new dome, then he should be complete.

IMG_2005_2_small.jpg

IMG_1916_2_small.jpg

IMG_1943_4_small.jpg

And finally the Death Star Detolf diorama by Joost (here on the forum). Received it last week. Amazing craftmanship, looks amazing on display and makes for really great pictures! :)

IMG_7370_2_small.jpg

IMG_7419_2_small.jpg

IMG_7427_2_small2.jpg

IMG_7450_2_small.jpg

Re: Agonistes' collection *2017 Update - Death Star diorama & more*

Great update! Everything looking good, really love that alien statue. Been in an alien mood myself, bought the neca 1/4 Big Chap and I love it! Wish it looked like that statue, especially the dome.

But man, I really can't tell the scale with Vader, I really wouldn't believe that was a fig had I not know. The backdrop takes it to even another level. That B&W pics looks like a BTS shot

Damn man!!, amazing update!. Love that body on your bane, that body is meant for comic book bane not the movie one -_-
And don't start with your Vader, is literally the best ROTJ Vader to date!!, i'm here if you want to sell him hohoho.. once again amazing update buddy!!

Great update! Everything looking good, really love that alien statue. Been in an alien mood myself, bought the neca 1/4 Big Chap and I love it! Wish it looked like that statue, especially the dome.

But man, I really can't tell the scale with Vader, I really wouldn't believe that was a fig had I not know. The backdrop takes it to even another level. That B&W pics looks like a BTS shot

Thanks, buddy. :wave Get the statue! It looks good displayed anywhere, even outside of the collection as a stand alone piece.
I just paid for my hurricane dome, they are supposed to be sent out tomorrow! Let's hope for the best.

Damn man!!, amazing update!. Love that body on your bane, that body is meant for comic book bane not the movie one -_-
And don't start with your Vader, is literally the best ROTJ Vader to date!!, i'm here if you want to sell him hohoho.. once again amazing update buddy!!

Thanks. I knew I had to have the body the first time I saw the prototype pics, I'm glad it turned out well in production. I only wish he was scaled up a tiny bit more, taller and bigger overall, so he would tower over my comic Batman. I kind of want a Neal Adams Bats now to accompany him.

First time I have looked at all these pages and have really enjoyed looking at them all. Such a wonderful collection and a pleasure to see all the WIP photos. Great stuff.

Back