Action Force 1:12 scale figures by Valaverse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone interested, today only in honor of Veterans, purchase a Duster and Desert Rat together and get each $11 off. Total for me was $49 shipped for the two. You can also add more of either character to get $11 off each additional figure. Excludes Wounded Warehouse items.
https://valaverse.com/

Since this is Action Force related, Fresh Monkey Fiction who makes modern 1:18 scale Eagle Force figures and a 1:12 line of Santa Clause figures that will be released soon, is making a 1:12 line called Operation: Monster Force, exclusive to BBTS, that has a few figures that look familiar....

Operation Monster Force  Sleepwalker Obsidian Elite Guardsmen.jpg

Operation Monster Force  Sleepwalker Crimson Moon Division.jpg

Give that red guy the helmet from the black guy and you have:
Red Shadows Trooper.jpg

A Red Shadows trooper.
They look great and I pre-ordered several figures from BBTS.
$36.99 ships in 4th Quarter 2023
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/brand/MonsterForce

Last edited:
kitbashing new characters with Action Force has become my new hobby. there's so many options that it benefits buying multiples of the same release.

Heads up, my lone Special Deployment Steel Brigade trooper & my 2 Infantry Commandos charged and is shipping from Dorkside Toys! :)

Well, Dorkside Toys really screwed things up. They charged and shipped customers who ordered the Female Steel Brigade figure, the Special Deployment Male Steel Brigade figure instead. I had a SD Steel Brigade figure on order, but not from Dorkside, yeah they got me too. I'm going to have to contact them to sort this out.

Check your orders with Dorkside guys!

How did Dorkside manage to get the Special Deployment when they are not on the Valaverse site? Meaning not showing in-stock.

Valaverse is sending out pre-orders first and then they'll become available to purchase on the website. How Dorkside manage to get them so early is a mystery, as much as how they could've screwed up so badly with the Female Steel Brigade figure. I've been trying to contact them since Friday and I haven't recieved any response other than a ticket confirming they got my email.
I have my two Special Commando soldiers arriving today unless FedEx decides to not try, again.

Will the new SDS stuff like the Spec Ops reissue, delta weapons, and Scarab be back at BBTS? I reread the newsletter and wasn't sure.

I want to know myself. I've asked in the comments sections on Youtube and on Instagram just now. I'll post if I find anything out.
I ordered a few of the vests sets from Valaverse, a Delta and two Spec Ops. Hopefully these holiday items stick around for awhile.

I got a direct response from Valaverse on the Holiday items; Are they going to be available at retailers:
Hello,

Not as of right now.
So those including the Spec Ops reissue are exclusive to Valaverse for the time being.

What a great figure!
Unless I win the lottery, this will probably be my last AF figure. I'll still get the weapons packs and stuff, but going forward, I'll stick to Classified for action figures.

Attachments

• IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1560.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1561.jpg
    IMG_1561.jpg
    536.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1562.jpg
    IMG_1562.jpg
    546.4 KB · Views: 0
I have been trying to be more selective with AF too Joe, especially because they Bobby said they would be doing HALO jumpers and divers this year, which I would like to have. I will get Eclipse, but pass on the troop builders and steel brigade.

The Tim Kennedy Duster figure is on sale now at Valaverse for $12.99 each, if you buy 4 you get a fifth figure free. It comes out to $60.00 shipped in the US.
If you're looking for a substitute for the Delta Gear Pack, the gear on Duster is very similar and has the AF logo printed on the chest.

And a little thing I discovered that you can do with the arms, they're a perfect match for the blue on the Classified Cobra Island Vipers and the arms switch out very easily at the upper bicep swivel with just a little heat, the Viper arms don't look so good on the Duster figure with a "shelf" on the top of the Viper arms where they join the duster shoulders. At this price, I don't mind having a bunch of arm less Duster torsos to have more accurate Vipers:
Cobra Island Viper With Duster Arms.jpg

What a great figure!
Unless I win the lottery, this will probably be my last AF figure. I'll still get the weapons packs and stuff, but going forward, I'll stick to Classified for action figures.
With so much awesome stuff coming from Classified this year, I can't blame you.

I'm loving the Gridiron ACH helmet with Retro visor. Once I put these on a Delta and Blowback I couldn't put the figures down, complete RAH Green Shirt happiness! I need more to outfit my Green Shirts, Gridiron just took them off sale unfortunately, back up to $15 each.
20230216_202925.jpg

Back