Action Force 1:12 scale figures by Valaverse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am feeling better now Joe, thanks.

In case anyone is curious about the weapons in Action Force's line, I think I've Identified them all:
  • Sgt. Slaughter's pistol is a Smith & Wesson Performance Center Model 629 Competitor 6 inch barrel, it's either in .357 or .44 Magnum (probably .44 mag, it's the Sarge).
  • Condor has a Scar-L (or MK 16) and a Maxim 9 with integrated suppressor pistol.
  • The Steel Brigade has a M4 Carbine with M203 Grenade Launcher and Maxim 9 pistol.
  • Bone Collector comes with a M4 Carbine with a M203 Grenade Launcher and a Desert Eagle pistol.
  • Kerak comes with a Mossberg Shockwave Shotgun and a M1911 Pistol.
  • The Swarm trooper comes with a Kriss Vector, and a Maxim 9 pistol.
  • The Swarm Gear pack has a MP7 and a Milkor MGL (Grenade Launcher).
  • The Declassified gear pack has the Milkor MGL and M1911 pistol.
  • The Riot Gear pack has a Ak47 and a Maxim 9 pistol.
  • The Urban Gear pack has a M4 Carbine with M203 Grenade Launcher and a Maxim 9 pistol.
  • The Alpha Weapons Gear pack has one gun not found elsewhere, the one with the large scope is a Heckler & Koch MR762MRA1, even though the magazine for it is a standard .556 magazine, the magazine well is clearly long and supposed to to be the aforementioned rifle which is a .762. The other excl. rifle is an MP5SD with a picatinny rail handguard that's also in the Bravo pack.
  • The Bravo Weapons Gear pack excl. guns are the MP5SD in different colors, a M249 SAW, and the pistol I believe is a H&K VP9 or VP40 (SFP9 or SFP40 in Europe) The main difference between the two is the thicker grip to accommodate the larger caliber.

Last edited:
Info on Series 2 which should go up this week on Valaverse.com, then much later for other retailers.
One thing that wasn't mentioned but I think needs to be mentioned, Desert Rat is a Valaverse.com exclusive.

I've adjusted my series 1 preorders, I ordered a second Steel Brigade and Swarm Trooper, and made an order for a single Wasp Raider ($57 shipped!), canceled my Sgt. Slaughter and Kerak orders. I want the ones I canceled, but I need to prioritize what I have money for and what is selling out and what is not. For series 2, All I can order at the moment is Desert Rat, don't want to miss out on him and it's exclusive. I'm not sure if Duster (Tim Kennedy) is exclusive though.

Series 2 A & B is now available to preorder on Valaverse, I ordered a couple of figures from 2A.
The site is super sluggish, I think everyone and their brother is now ordering at the same time.
I will eventually order from 2B, but only have so much money at the moment.
https://valaverse.com/

One of the best and thorough reviews I've seen of these figures yet! It actually made me appreciate my figures more.
Unparalleled Universe;

Series 2 is now available to pre-order on BBTS & Dorkside Toys. Dorkside however has the Delta Trooper mispriced, it should be $10 less than listed.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Brand=18398&PageSize=50https://dorksidetoys.com/collections/action-forceAlso available to pre-order is the BBTS exclusive Night Ops Steel Brigade figure:
Valaverse Action Force Night Ops Steel Brigade 001.jpg

This came out of nowhere, though I believe I heard Bobby talk about another BBTS store exclusive forthcoming, this is the first the Night Ops SB has been shown. Looks fantastic!

My Wasp Raider arrived last week, beware the vest, it likes to unpeg after heating, try just heating specific areas to loosen the joints, avoid heating the vest if you can. Overall the Raider looks fantastic, wish it came with the grenade launcher and MP7 for the price though.
Never mind the crooked belt, didn't notice it when I took the pic.
Action Force Wasp Raider 001.jpg

While series 1 has been selling out everywhere, Vala has said that a rerelease of 2 to 3 figures will happen around summer time. Swarm Trooper and Steel Brigade were mentioned.
Also, samples of series 3 will be shown on Valaverse' Youtube channel this week.

While series 1 has been selling out everywhere, Vala has said that a rerelease of 2 to 3 figures will happen around summer time. Swarm Trooper and Steel Brigade were mentioned.
Also, samples of series 3 will be shown on Valaverse' Youtube channel this week.
I caught his announcement on this weekend's 3POA Podcast on YouTube which is a high recommend.
Not a fan of Talker Art though, he doesn't need to come back. Way too political. I don't need that watching videos about action figures.

This was a nice look as Series 3, I'm going to order at least one of each, for the female Steel Brigade, I might have to buy every single one they make in the production run.

Also, Valaverse might have more of series 1 available later today or soon.

I caught his announcement on this weekend's 3POA Podcast on YouTube which is a high recommend.
Not a fan of Talker Art though, he doesn't need to come back. Way too political. I don't need that watching videos about action figures.
I really distaste Talkerart and his edgy attitude and excessive swearing. I hope to never hear him again.

We Finally got an update from BBTS:
Hello,

Thank you for Pre-ordering the Action Force Swarm Trooper 1/12 Scale Figure from BigBadToyStore!

We know the highly anticipated Valaverse Action Force line is running much later than expected, so we would like to provide an update. Our container arrived to port in California over 6 weeks ago and has been stuck in the container yard due to the ongoing ocean freight crisis and the unprecedented historic backlog of containers. We are checking in regularly with our importer and their carrier for updates, so please rest assured we have not forgotten about your pre-orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an accurate arrival date at this time, but we will send another update once we know our container is on rail and heading to our warehouse.

We hope that this notification helps you manage your Pre-orders. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact Customer Service for assistance.

Sincerely,
BBTS Customer Service

Just one of the many emails I received for each item on pre-order.
I feel these won't be sent out in February, March more likely.

We Finally got an update from BBTS:

Just one of the many emails I received for each item on pre-order.
I feel these won't be sent out in February, March more likely.
Yup. I got those emails too. No rush.
Bobby has stated he’s working on vehicles. If they look cool and are wallet friendly I will order directly from him to get them first.

I've received a couple of 2A orders from both Valaverse and Dorkside. Happy to report that the joint tightness has been improved from series 1! I didn't need to heat up anything to pose them. You still have to heat the hands up to switch them out though. Not an issue for me as I stick with one set for awhile.
Sargent Slaughter V2 is awesome! Love the new look and beefier arms. The vest/webgear peg system has also been improved and it's easy to remove and put on. The hat and glasses are stubborn, but I can get them both in place in a way that stays put and won't fall off. I think I'll put a little stickiness from some tape on the inside of the glasses to keep them in place better, but so far they stay put.
It's a bit of an issue to move the head since I don't want to jostle the hat or glasses, luckily he has a giant chin that works as a good lever with which to pose his head around.

The Scarab Trooper is also another great trooper! The body is a repaint from the Swarm/Wasp Raider, I liked it before and I still like it just as much now. The head is a bit strange, he appears to not have a head inside. I don't have the same feeling from my Wasp Raider head having the back of the head covered. I'm just going to squint and think it's some kinda fish bowl lens effect making the head look really small. I think this wouldn't be such an issue if the ball joint neck was as transparent as the head so you won't see anything in the helmet. Still a cool looking trooper especially when there's more than one.

Just those three at the moment, I have one more Scarab trooper on order and I really want to order Duster and Rollout now.

The BBTS delays gave me a chance to make a couple of changes:

* I cancelled the Declassified pack since we're getting a Retro Classified Gung-Ho.
* I cancelled the Series 1 Sgt. Slaughter and pre-ordered the Series 2 Slaughter, since he looks like he's from the ARAH era.

I'm still excited to get Steel Brigade, Kerak and the Alpha & Bravo weapon packs.

Yeah I've had to change my orders too.
I canceled the Declassified and a Steel Brigade figure due to funds. I'll order a Declassified set eventually when I have a little extra money.
But I still have 3 Swarm Troopers, 4 more Steel Brigade figures, 2 Condors, 2 more Riot Gear packs and 1 each of Kerak, Bone Collector, Urban Gear pack, and Alpha Weapons pack.
Apparently more of series 1 (basic Troopers and weapon & gear packs) Sgt. Slammer figures, and more of 2A will go up on Valaverse next Tuesday. I might just get another Scarab Trooper, Duster, or Rollout with some birthday money I have left. The Sgt. Slammer is a nice idea, just way overpriced. I'm not even humoring trying to buy one.

Thanks for the tip about more figures going up on Tuesday. I might try and see if I can score a Slaughter V2 a little early.

Yeah I've had to change my orders too.
I canceled the Declassified and a Steel Brigade figure due to funds. I'll order a Declassified set eventually when I have a little extra money.
But I still have 3 Swarm Troopers, 4 more Steel Brigade figures, 2 Condors, 2 more Riot Gear packs and 1 each of Kerak, Bone Collector, Urban Gear pack, and Alpha Weapons pack.
Apparently more of series 1 (basic Troopers and weapon & gear packs) Sgt. Slammer figures, and more of 2A will go up on Valaverse next Tuesday. I might just get another Scarab Trooper, Duster, or Rollout with some birthday money I have left. The Sgt. Slammer is a nice idea, just way overpriced. I'm not even humoring trying to buy one.
I hope you had a great birthday! Thanks for the heads up on the Valaverse restock. I was able to snag a Sgt. Slaughter V2 and now I’ll cancel it off of BBTS.
🤘😎🤘

I hope you had a great birthday! Thanks for the heads up on the Valaverse restock. I was able to snag a Sgt. Slaughter V2 and now I’ll cancel it off of BBTS.
🤘😎🤘
I had a great Birthday, thanks! Went out for some Vietnamese food, I haven't had Pho in a couple of years, forgot how much I like it. I really should have it more often.
I was hoping to get both Duster and Rollout at the same time, but Rollout wasn't available so I was going to get the Riot Trooper instead, but then it sold out in my procrastination. Good thing that Rollout was finally put up, also picked up a gun blast set.
I hope you enjoy your Sgt. Slaughter! :rock2

Back