Action Force 1:12 scale figures by Valaverse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another new figure announced for series 2, "Desert Rat" based on Analog Toys Youtuber Tony Roberts who served in the SAS in Iraq.
This will be a valaverse.com exclusive.
Action Force Desert Rat 001.jpg

Another new figure announced for series 2, "Desert Rat" based on Analog Toys Youtuber Tony Roberts who served in the SAS in Iraq.
This will be a valaverse.com exclusive.
View attachment 530903
I watched Bobby Vala surprise Tony with this yesterday on the Valaverse YT channel. What an awesome moment to find out you will be immortalized as an action figure!

The BBTS emails are starting to pour in about my Action Force pre-orders.
Due to factory restraints regarding Covid, the release dates have been pushed from July to November.

The BBTS emails are starting to pour in about my Action Force pre-orders.
Due to factory restraints regarding Covid, the release dates have been pushed from July to November.

Vala posted that they had to bump shipping from August to September and now would receive them in (hopefully) October. Shipping container prices got crazy and people are literally bidding on them apparently.

The delay sucks but it's not unexpected with Crowdfunded projects.
It took Boss Fight Studios 1 year & 8 months from the close of their campaign to send out their first Vitruvian Hacks Kickstarter, and that wasn't during a pandemic.
It's been about the exact same amount of time on Action Force, 1 year & 8 months to today.

It's a little disappointing but completely understandable.
To be completely honest, I'm a little relieved. I've got a lot of stuff coming in the next few months and this is nearly $150 I don't have to worry about right now.

There was a new status update on the Kickstarter, no new info just that they're scheduled to ship out of China by the end of this month, September.
I also just checked my pre-orders at BBTS, they now say November.
A little extra time is actually appreciated because I have a lot of Preorders elsewhere that are going to start shipping in October.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/actionforce/valaverse/posts/3296268

Latest news is that these have left China and hopefully should start shipping out in December if there isn't a slow down at the Port of Los Angeles, which there is so.....

Got an email the other day from Valaverse and Kickstarter campaign to update my shipping address with Crowd OX. This usually goes out just before a Kickstarter campaign starts shipping. So not too long from now we'll get our Action Force stuff! :blissy

Series 1 review. Video quality is unfortunately poor until Bobby reboots his WIFI around the 1 hour mark.
I’m still stoked to get these this month or next.

It's too bad Bobby didn't fix the wi fi before getting an hour into it, or re edit the video with the original footage if he recorded it on his computer. oh well, I'm glad they were able to raise about 2 grand for Noah's charity! :clap

Latest Update:

From Bobby Vala on Instagram:
So it looks like a 40' container is showing up a the Valaverse HQ on Friday. This is very exciting. As soon as it shows up, we are going to inventory and then get right into fulfilling orders. Pick lists are printed, addresses are uploaded to UPS and we are going to get cranking right away. My shipping manager is very confident we can get all of the orders out the door next week. This is only for the Kickstarter and Crowdox orders. Also please note that this information is not set in stone and the container could still be delayed a day or two or fulfillment can take a little longer. I've always kept everyone in the loop so no reason to stop now. Very exciting times on the horizon.

They should get their Kickstarter shipment today, shipping out next week!

I got mine on Monday, I've been sick so haven't been posting.
They turned out great. Very stiff joints so you need to thoroughly warm them before moving. I gave mine a warm bath and then made sure to move them about afterwards while bracing certain areas so as not to put too much leverage on thin areas of plastic. After they move very well, joints are about as tight as my Commando Snake Eyes w/ Timber.
The hands can be quite hard (just as hard as my SE Commando btw) so be careful when placing the weapons into them. I have no issues with the plastic torsos separating which one person showed.
You also need to warm the feet before placing on the stand pegs, but only need to do it once, and the feet will stay on there firmly. I've found that the Classified hand pegs can very from figure to figure, but if you heat the sockets up, I think you could jam he AF hands into the Classified sockets. The AF hands fit easily into the Cobra Troopers without heating.
The neck ball pegs also very on Classified, I can get the AF heads on the pegs but they sit very high on the neck. The AF heads fit nice and snug on the trooper neck but still too high. The Action Force figures are a little taller than regular sized Classified, but still look normal and to scale with the Classified figures, they fit in well.
Great torso articulation, better than any other Classified or Marvel Legends. Great movement even with the vest on. Hands are great too, lots of options (left and right versions of all) and I especially like the cradle hands. Paint is great too, no slop and clean lines.
When you get yours, make sure to thoroughly warm them. I'm looking forward to getting the rest when BBTS gets theirs in stock.
Action Force 001.jpg

Action Force 002.jpg

I got mine on Monday, I've been sick so haven't been posting.
They turned out great. Very stiff joints so you need to thoroughly warm them before moving. I gave mine a warm bath and then made sure to move them about afterwards while bracing certain areas so as not to put too much leverage on thin areas of plastic. After they move very well, joints are about as tight as my Commando Snake Eyes w/ Timber.
The hands can be quite hard (just as hard as my SE Commando btw) so be careful when placing the weapons into them. I have no issues with the plastic torsos separating which one person showed.
You also need to warm the feet before placing on the stand pegs, but only need to do it once, and the feet will stay on there firmly. I've found that the Classified hand pegs can very from figure to figure, but if you heat the sockets up, I think you could jam he AF hands into the Classified sockets. The AF hands fit easily into the Cobra Troopers without heating.
The neck ball pegs also very on Classified, I can get the AF heads on the pegs but they sit very high on the neck. The AF heads fit nice and snug on the trooper neck but still too high. The Action Force figures are a little taller than regular sized Classified, but still look normal and to scale with the Classified figures, they fit in well.
Great torso articulation, better than any other Classified or Marvel Legends. Great movement even with the vest on. Hands are great too, lots of options (left and right versions of all) and I especially like the cradle hands. Paint is great too, no slop and clean lines.
When you get yours, make sure to thoroughly warm them. I'm looking forward to getting the rest when BBTS gets theirs in stock.
View attachment 551918
View attachment 551919
Those looks absolutely incredible! I've been watching YouTube reviews on Series 1, which makes me more pumped to get my shipment from BBTS.
I didn't realize that you can really mod up the urban trooper to make a Firefly if desired.
Out of the 3 figures I ordered, I'm most excited for Steel Brigade and am blown away about how amazing the final product turned out.
P.S. Hope you are feeling better now.

Back