Action Force 1:12 scale figures by Valaverse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say the Action Force guns look great. Well proportioned and with good sturdy construction and are not soft noodles like Marvel Legends guns.
The post that attaches the box magazine to the M249 is very thin and could easily break so you must use caution when attaching the box. No ammo belt for the M249, I will have to order that ammo belt from Marauders and glue it in place. It also lacks optics, might glue a Marauders scope on sometime in the future. I haven't been able to get the bipod onto the M249, it's a bit flimsy and difficult to push into place. I also might not want to have it permanently deployed then risk breaking it while trying to remove it.
The M4 magazines are proportionately a little off, too small front to back and need to be a bit longer. I think that was done so they fit into the Action Force ammo pouches. Not a big issue for me though. The plastic is hard and good quality, so knives and blades are nice and pointy.

I just received an email from BBTS that I've been waiting for.
The Declassified pack has been pushed back from March to July 2021. Sucks, but at least I knew it was coming.
Just waiting on similar emails for the Alpha weapons pack, Sgt. Slaughter and Steel Brigade.

I just received an email from BBTS that I've been waiting for.
The Declassified pack has been pushed back from March to July 2021. Sucks, but at least I knew it was coming.
Just waiting on similar emails for the Alpha weapons pack, Sgt. Slaughter and Steel Brigade.

Bobby Vala mentioned the delay in his Livestream on his Youtube Valaverse channel 3 weeks ago, it's just taking BBTS some time to update. I'm okay with the delay because it'll give me more time to save up for more Action Force. Want to get the Swarm Trooper and really want the Wasp Raider.

Here's the Valaverse Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WWca9FTJEDkAsQNVcOIxg
You can ask him questions during the livestreams and he usually answers them. Asked about Comms. and he mentioned that they were planned but put aside for budget reasons.

Also if you don't know about it, you can pre-order the Botcon excl. Wasp Raider here:
https://nightshiningllc.com/collect...w-botcon-2021-exclusive-wasp-raider-pre-order

Bobby also hinted that there's another celebrity figure like Sgt. Slaughter coming in the Action Force line. A lot of people feel it's the Fridge or Rowdy Roddy Piper. I'd be really happy with Roddy, okay with the Fridge since I owned the Joe version back in the day.
I'm thinking it might be Stallone since there's seems to be a push for Stallone licensed merch lately. Rambo would be awesome, Rocky would be too since He was planned for the Joes back in the day but came to no agreement and Hasbro went with Sgt. Slaughter instead. Personally I want a Barney Ross from The Expendables hoping that will lead to other team members.

I'm getting excited for the release of Series 1 this summer.
I've got Slaughter and Steel Brigade secured. (By the way @screamingmetal, I'm digging that new avatar)
Now, I'm looking at Kerak, thinking he would make a great Dreadnok (sans helmet) until we get some official Noks released for Classified.
Call me crazy but it just might work.

I've had my eyes on Kerak as well. Have yet to order one, too much AF on order as it is. Kerak could work as a Nok, I see him more as another mercenary to join Cobra. Same with Bone Collector. I'll keep Kerak's helmet on though, I like the Corinthian look. I wish the Frank Miler 300 style Corinthian would go away though.
Needed to change the Avatar to something I still like and care about. ;)

I hope Hasbro will eventually give us a faithful Steel Brigade figure. Call it something else and people will buy still buy it in quantities. I like the Valaverse one, but still want a more faithful representation.
Maybe someone with a 3D printer could make a 1/12 head replacement?

Last edited:
I've had my eyes on Kerak as well. Have yet to order one, too much AF on order as it is. Kerak could work as a Nok, I see him more as another mercenary to join Cobra. Same with Bone Collector. I'll keep Kerak's helmet on though, I like the Corinthian look. I wish the Frank Miler 300 style Corinthian would go away though.

I hope Hasbro will eventually give us a faithful Steel Brigade figure. Call it something else and people will buy still buy it in quantities. I like the Valaverse one, but still want a more faithful representation.

I'm curious what your "too much AF" order is. I'm only getting the Slaughter and Steel Brigade figures but I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger on Kerak.

For Series 2, I'm looking at Trigger (love the Rock 'n Roll feels) as well as Blowback. Depending on how the final products turn out will determine if I can get into this line full time as I do with Classified.

I have on order and paid through the kickstarter the Steel Brigade figure, Steel Brigade Commander head, Special Ops Trooper, and the Urban Ops Trooper. Elsewhere I have Sgt. Slaughter, Condor, Swarm Trooper, 2 Alpha Weapons packs, The Declassified gear pack. All that on a line of figures that haven't been proven to be of quality. I believe The line will be of good quality, but I need to see it in person before I order more.

When I do make another order once I have them in hand and recovered from the costs of everything, Kerak is first on the list with another Swarm trooper and gear packs after that.
For series two if everything is good with the first series, I'll want one of everything :lol

Wow, that is one hell of an order you have placed. I wasn't even aware of the Steel Brigade commander head. That is pretty cool.

Through BBTS, I have ordered Slaughter, Steel Brigade, Alpha weapons pack and the declassified pack. They're all going in my pile of loot to be all shipped together.
Since I'm only only getting 1 of each to open (unlike Classified, where I try to get 1 to open and 1 to keep in box), I will probably add Kerak before BBTS gets their shipments in. That also will give me enough time to get a motorcycle for him since I'm going to pair him up with Zartan until some official Dreadnoks can join the party. I'm also envisioning getting a separate display piece for Zartan and the Dreadnoks. It's either going to be the outside of a bar or a gas station.

There already is one on Shapeways:
https://www.shapeways.com/product/XMG59YYCJ/fortify-corp?optionId=168771697&li=ostatus

Wow, that is one hell of an order you have placed. I wasn't even aware of the Steel Brigade commander head. That is pretty cool.

Through BBTS, I have ordered Slaughter, Steel Brigade, Alpha weapons pack and the declassified pack. They're all going in my pile of loot to be all shipped together.
Since I'm only only getting 1 of each to open (unlike Classified, where I try to get 1 to open and 1 to keep in box), I will probably add Kerak before BBTS gets their shipments in. That also will give me enough time to get a motorcycle for him since I'm going to pair him up with Zartan until some official Dreadnoks can join the party. I'm also envisioning getting a separate display piece for Zartan and the Dreadnoks. It's either going to be the outside of a bar or a gas station.

My orders are mostly BBTS, with a couple of things at Dorkside because they were available there and not BBTS at the time.
Looking forward to seeing that Dreadnok diorama!

That's an awesome find! Have you tried this model yet?
Never bought anything on Shapeways, I know there's sanding and painting involved but unsure what type of resin is preferable. I'll give this a try soon.

Usually the smooth fine detail is pretty good...basically a translucent resin. Very little sanding is needed for these, although you probably need to hit it with a coat of primer first to see where the cleanup is needed. I would guess they're printing at a 5mm resolution since the detail is pretty fine.

I did actually pick one up, although I'm thinking of using the Valaverse Condor figure as a base instead of their Steel Brigade figure. I may still pick up the Steel Brigade figure and do some mix and matching on parts.

I broke down and ordered the Bravo weapons pack and the Kerak figure (for Dreadnok purposes) through BBTS so my eventual pile of loot will be 3 figures and 3 weapons packs.

Attachments

• Valaverse Sgt. Slaughter.jpg
    Valaverse Sgt. Slaughter.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 59
Not to come off and sounding like a "fan boy", but this discussion thread actually shows way more earned enthusiasm and excitement for the 1:12 AF line compared to the disdain and frustration with the Classified line distribution, etc.

Series 2 reveals:

Tim Kennedy is the next celebrity figure.
Also reveled is a sleeveless Sgt. Slaughter, Charlie Weapons pack, and a blast effect pack that can be used with Classified.

Series 2 reveals:

Tim Kennedy is the next celebrity figure.
Also reveled is a sleeveless Sgt. Slaughter, Charlie Weapons pack, and a blast effect pack that can be used with Classified.

I watched the video earlier today. I’m digging that tank top Slaughter, and Kill-Switch and female Steel Brigade as part of Series 3!

Also mentioned in the video but I forgot to post, series one is expected to start shipping at the end of August now.

Back