ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been holding off on this, but I've got a special Edition ACI Aragorn (displayed only) that I'd be willing to sell. In the range of $450-500USD. PM me if interested for this rare figure.

Incredible! Love the overall proportions with that body swap and amazing job on the paint and hair! Always have trouble finding dark brown lamb fur, do you dye yours? And what hair product do you use to style it? I usually use wax or floor polish if I want the wet look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I can't remember where I got the scraps I used for Aragorn here but they were the right color. I have used regular Loreal hair dye many times to get the right color though.

I also use the floor polish sometimes. I also use regular pomade and gel in place also!

Recently got an ACI Aragorn from a board member and reworked it. save for the head sculpt, body, boots and quiver the rest is ACI.

Major work of art right there, as always, Raymond!
Can't help asking: which quiver did you use? Why not the ACI one?
Thanks,
m.

Thanks bud! I used the asmus quiver as the level of sculpting detail and paint blew away the ACI one however I took the little black cloth from inside the ACI one and I planted it in the asmus one.

Back