Accessory labels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choombaz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just trying to gauge interest in this, I’ve built a database of all HT accessories (and in the process of doing same for Sideshow) and just wanted to see if there is any interest on here for something like this. Example below. It covers quantity, left and right, all individual break down components, I have abbreviated a bit to fit on labels but have lots of options, including electronics and batteries, original press release text, items included in the box but not on the press release and lots of other things. I just wanted to find out if anyone wants something like this and I will try and will try and work out a way to offer it.

3E25C2FB-FC3A-4A01-A6F8-3AF7D398275F.jpeg

I mean it’s not a bad idea, but I'm not sure what I’d do with it. It’s a good checklist for buying or selling a used figure, but then again most of this information is available on Sideshow archive pages or other places.

Thanks for the feedback!

I’m using them on the boxes I keep the accessories in. I tend to swap and change bits between figures and find it’s a good way of keeping track of them (or if I’ve lost something!)

Plus the Sideshow pages often have misinformation and I’ve done a lot of work to fill in those gaps. Their text is from the initial announcement and they often make changes between that and production and never go back and update the text.

Plus the Sideshow pages often have misinformation and I’ve done a lot of work to fill in those gaps. Their text is from the initial announcement and they often make changes between that and production and never go back and update the text.
Not to sound rude by any means, but what are some notable examples you can think of where this is the case?
The major one that comes to mind for me is how Peacemaker is undergoing some substantial changes since announcement and even then, the page on Sideshow doesn’t mention the iron at his hip.

Not to sound rude by any means, but what are some notable examples you can think of where this is the case?
The major one that comes to mind for me is how Peacemaker is undergoing some substantial changes since announcement and even then, the page on Sideshow doesn’t mention the iron at his hip.
Not rude at all. There are hundreds of inaccuracies between the Sideshow/Hot Toys sites and what was actually released. Sometimes they updated but many times they didn’t. Just a few examples:
DX10 T-800 T2 - fist hands referred to as “open palms” on the websites
596ABA0B-DAAF-402E-B9FE-E1854A4B2C35.png

MMS241 Winter Soldier - came with an additional right hand that’s not listed
8C49A929-B747-43E4-8D71-EE1240D10837.png

MMS481 Cap IW - HT never updated what the two mystery weapons were (but Sideshow did, go figure)

TMS21 Ahsoka - they don’t mention that it comes with 4 of the little plastic covers on her hips, 2 for when she has the hilts attached. Although you can see them on the instructions on the Sideshow page.
4A6D3999-AE76-4B8F-B57C-CBBB6D798F92.png

Back