About Joker sculpts...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imaresqd1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey folks, it's been a while since I left, and I'd like to clear something up here once and for all. Granted it is my fault for being slow with communication with my clients, and for that I apologize, but everything I took deposit for are shipped. I have a very busy work schedule, and had some health problems last year. Anyway, while my clients waited, I've made tremendous progress as an artist. The sculpts my clients get are significantly superior in terms of sculpting and painting than the ones they paid for. I consider that as my way of making it up to them. I've heard plenty of false rumors and name-calling from people I don't even know...Let me be clear, I have NEVER taken money from people and not deliver. Here are a few pics of the new heads my clients got.

For those who sent emails and pms to me in the past, I really appreciate your compliments and support! I apologize for not responding some of them. I hate to sound like an arrogant jerk,but I get overwhelmed by all the emails and pms on a daily basis. My work schedule is very busy, and I do everything myself, sculpting/molding/casting/painting. So I can only do so much on the limited time that I have, and being the OCD person that I am, I would work on something over and over and over till I think they're accurate enough. Even though sometimes they're minor details that no one will notice.
Anyway, the point is that I have very limited time outside my work schedule, and I spend a lot of time on each piece that I create to ensure the accuracy&quality, that means I can only take in very few commissions at a time. So the unfortunately truth is that not everyone will get one, so please email me directly with your budget/offer on desired sculpts/commissions,Thanks!

hlj16232 by Thegrandcheesecakemuncher, on Flickr

hlj4165erwr by Thegrandcheesecakemuncher, on Flickr

hlj3164eqe by Thegrandcheesecakemuncher, on Flickr

hlj4166weq by Thegrandcheesecakemuncher, on Flickr
20322_1530e23r by Thegrandcheesecakemuncher, on Flickr

Last edited:
"Why so serious?" I'll tell you why: because these are seriously the most realistic head sculpts out there! Adam, you sir, are an artistic genius! I've been admiring a pic of one of your previous Ledger sculpts for over a year. I must say, if I could afford one, I wouldn't hesitate.

Sent from the bat cave

hlj4166weq by Thegrandcheesecakemuncher, on Flickr
20322_1530e23r by Thegrandcheesecakemuncher, on Flickr

Finally a Joker painted with mob scene make up that looks how he looked in the movie! :clap

:clap very nice!

I'm wondering if you can help me out. I have the mass-produced verson of the MJ choi head-sculpt, and while the paint job is really not so bad, I'd like to remove the paint job to flesh tone and do it over.
Any idea on how to do that?

Also, I purchased brown tibetan lamb fur to dye and attach with PVA glue (as per instruction by another member of this forum,) and i was to told to simply attach locks of it directly to the existing plastic hair... seeing as how you've done a phenomenal job with yours, I'm wondering if you could also give me some pointers with regard to custom hair as well.

Last but not least, I am looking for gloved hands and a dx 11 tie, as I only have the dx 01 hands (which are too dark) and a tie that was labeled as DX 11, but was just a cheap knock off.vAny ideas?

You'd be a gentleman and a scholar if you answer these questions. :) Either way, thank you for your time.

Keep up the good work!

Hey there, to remove paint, just get some paint thinner on ebay or your local hobby shop, the paint should wash right off with qtips. "Mr color thinner" is what I like, but make sure the room ventilation is good, and a gas mask is recommended. You might have to do it a few times to get the paint completely removed. For adding hair, it can be very messy and frustrating at first, you just have to be extremely patient, no short cuts, one strand at a time. You get the hang of it over time. Dab your finger tips on a piece of wet paper towel will help to handle the hair from getting everywhere.
I hope this helps a bit.

First off, for those who sent emails and pms to me in the past, I really appreciate your compliments and support! I apologize for not responding some of them. I hate to sound like an arrogant jerk,but I get overwhelmed by all the emails and pms on a daily basis. My work schedule is very busy, and I do everything myself, sculpting/molding/casting/painting. So I can only do so much on the limited time that I have, and being the OCD person that I am, I would work on something over and over and over till I think they're accurate enough. Even though sometimes they're minor details that no one will notice.
Anyway, the point is that I have very limited time outside my work schedule, and I spend a lot of time on each piece that I create to ensure the accuracy&quality, that means I can only take in very few commissions at a time. The unfortunately truth is that not everyone will get one, so please email me directly with your budget/offer on desired sculpts/commissions,Thanks!

Last edited:
Email sent.I have sent you many emails and offers..Hope you can give me a chance,or just a reply..Thanks Adam!

Well, I think the quality of your work speaks for itself. It's really quite amazing that you almost can't tell where the fake hair and the sculpted hair meets.
Truly a very inspiring piece.

****, you weren't kidding about getting better over time. You've always been a very talented individual, but that mob scene Joker is nuckin' futs. Probably the best Joker sculpt I've ever seen.

Back