A bit of an intro plug

Help Support Collector Freaks:

Sasudio

Just a little freaky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Greetings,

My Little Plug: I've been building up the Hot Toys collection at hobbyDB as a volunteer contributor, with the intention of constructing a ...library, I guess, for collectors and enthusiasts. If you want to put your collection, or wish list, in order, estimate its value, and perhaps flaunt it a bit, come and take a look:

https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/hobbydb/subjects/hot-toys-brand

...Other brands are also available. I do curate other sixth scale brands also, Sideshow, Blitzway, Enterbay, Quantum Mechanix, et al. (But, as this has turned out to be quite an undertaking, I'm taking one measured step at a time.)

I'll begin with that.

And if you have suggestions for, or find errors/fault in the database, please let me know. This work is very much in progress.

Sasudio

Sasudio

Just a little freaky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Wowzie,

It looks like, at least the Introduction forum, has a severe case of database code hacking (or something). Is this something new, or the state of things?

Sasudio

Just a little freaky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
It is interesting to know what you will succeed.

Thank you,

The platform has been very supportive, so I'm feeling positive.

I would love to hear what people would like to see in a library like this.

I've followed sixth scale figures since the early ones from Sideshow, from the early noughties. Data that old, however, seems to be fading from the internet already. I'd like to collect it to a more enduring, easy to search, form. And I think forums like CollectorFreaks.com/sideshowcollectors.com :))) has a great archive of that data, but it is, occasionally, hard to scan through and find what you need.

But, let's see how it goes. I'd be very appreciative for all the help I can get finding good data and hearing what is the best way to present that data.

Sasudio

Just a little freaky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Exactly,

And I will be adding a list of Sixth Scale Robots later on. :)

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

BACON!

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
Welcome! The site seems interesting, similar in spirit to Discogs. I have so many under the radar brands or custom figures. Would appreciate a way to upload my own images/listings, etc