442 Siege Battalion - Green Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
These are actual product pics. Very nice. :clap China's got Clones nailed now.:yess:

100023_press01.jpg

100023_press03.jpg

100023_press04.jpg

100023_press05.jpg

100023_press06.jpg

100023_press07.jpg

100023_press08.jpg

I don't know what it is but when I see the ROTS styled clones in a group shot, it's less impressive than their AOTC counterparts. The clone itself looks good for a production piece but I'm just not interested in this variant. I'm really hoping for a "beehive" Utapau trooper very soon.

with the amount of clone SST has given us, this background stand would be an extremely popular offering...

Is that background stand something they will be selling?

Might be wishful thinking but maybe it's a future Bespin environment. :bess: Would look pretty brilliant with the base that comes with Fett.

Green clone looks very nice and dirty...good weathering on this one.

EDIT: Hmm, maybe not Bespin since the orange lights are going in the wrong direction. Damn..thought I was onto something there.

It's cool to see a gallery for one of these clones where the team seemed into it for a change - armor parts positioned well, creative poses, good use of light and shadow to bring out the figure's detail....very nice.

The little wisp of smoke on the blaster barrel was a bit over the top, but it's great to see such a well done gallery for this clone...

I will order 1 of these figs, I think green looks really good on the clone armor. I thought that was the base from SDCC, I knew it looked kinda familiar. Hopefully Sideshow will offer some sort of customizable/stackable base like this in the future. If they could offer them cheap enough people like myself could/would get multiples to create some cool dios. My figs need something to climb on in my bookcases.

I will order 1 of these figs, I think green looks really good on the clone armor. I thought that was the base from SDCC, I knew it looked kinda familiar. Hopefully Sideshow will offer some sort of customizable/stackable base like this in the future. If they could offer them cheap enough people like myself could/would get multiples to create some cool dios. My figs need something to climb on in my bookcases.

Yeah, this is Sideshow. They love polystone. Polystone ain't cheap.

I was only going to get one of these, but seeing that pic of the two of them has me rethinking that. I'll probably end up with two. Darn you Sideshow (and you too Nathan! :lol)

Is that background stand something they will be selling?

I asked this a couple days ago on their facebook page,not sure if i got an answer cause i havent been on facebook for a few days as i hate it now.lol.

i really do hope they can do this...it screams Bespin Freeze Chamber.

This clone looks pretty awesome and just like Pokemon-gotta have em all :pray:

Really nice and beat up looking. I just started collecting the 1/6th jedi series, but I really want add some clones to go with my collection.

Back