30 Inch Bruce "JAWS" by Martin Rawle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dealt with SCO a few years ago now and can safely say that guy is a jerk.
The fins he sent me were leaking oil. After several emails blaming me, the courier and anyone else he could think of he finally admitted that he knocked up a quick resin set to produce them which didn't take properly.
He eventually sent me new fins which have never fitted properly.

Worst collectable company experience ever.

I dealt with SCO a few years ago now and can safely say that guy is a jerk.
The fins he sent me were leaking oil. After several emails blaming me, the courier and anyone else he could think of he finally admitted that he knocked up a quick resin set to produce them which didn't take properly.
He eventually sent me new fins which have never fitted properly.

Worst collectable company experience ever.

Yeah.. I mean how hard would it be to apologize and just send some new fins?

He just cant handle any sort of criticism or difference of opinion.

He posted one time that someone on ebay was selling a recast of his item.. Thing is that was me! I was selling it for money to buy another item from him..

I sent an email telling him... He basically sent an email not flat out accusing me but sounding like it was a possibility that I was selling a recast. I cant explain how he worded it.. I wish i kept the messages. I chalked it up to a misunderstanding but I should have seen it for what it was.. The guy is just a jerk.

He later told me I shouldn't sell it as it is still such a great item and still buy his new item.. Why not just say.. "Please don't sell this to anyone else as that will cost me a sale"

I have so many other people reach out to me and tell me about bad experiences.

Here is the kicker.. He tried saying that the guys at Bruce shark UK were getting people to call them at night and leave threatening messages.. Then they call a truce and say that he is going to start working with them. Who calls a truce with a guy who is threatening your family.. I told the UK guys to be careful. They said they were going to be. They just didn't want anymore issues.. Two months later Mike calls off the truce for no reason :lol Threatens to post emails as too why... But never does.. Which tells me he had no such emails... Anyone that knows mike knows that he posts everything that supports his insanity.

I really feel bad that I promoted him as long as I did.. I just had no idea.. I would hear things but Mike always had some excuse to why he was the victim. I hung out with him at Jawsfest and he seemed nice enough but now I know better.

Oh well.. Live and learn. As a JAWS fan I am just happy to have options.

1:6 Diorama up for GBP500...

16_dio_01-1536x1026.jpg

16_dio_02-570x380 (1).jpg

16_dio_06-570x391 (1).jpg

Nice piece but I think the 1:10 looks better.

Does anyone happen to have the wall hanger Bruce from these guys?

Every time I see those high-end Bruce sets (especially in 1/6 scale), I want one so badly to accompany my custom trio. Those sharks look unbelievably good.

Why was the water effect changed? The color looks real bright and the swirls don't seem to scale with the shark.

Yup, I said the same in comment #68.

Like the size of the new one but the smaller Dio looks much better imo.
Waiting for them to make more...

There should be more splash & water displacement around Bruce as he breaks the water surface. The larger size is real cool though.

That whole thing looks odd.....

Especially the inside of the mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back