• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Hot Toys Loose Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I guess it was just a matter of time now, but money and budgets are all the more tight and have to let go to some of my stuff, as painful it may be. Anyways, I am going to start with my Hot Toys Predator Collection. I have 3 that are loose, I will identify condition and what I have for them. Pics will follow first thing tomorrow. PM if you have any questions and for payment I only accept paypal. Lastly I will only ship within the U.S. for now.

Ancient Predator-Original and not the Asia Exclusive one. No Box, No Spear with Alien Head and Missing the 2 long blades that attach under his gauntlets. sold

Wolf Predator[/COLOR]- 1st original one with both guns. I do have the box and in fact should be 100% complete. sold!

Predator 2- Original and not the Battle Damage Version- 100% complete with box. Only issue is with the "Cloth Belt". When putting this guy together I was trying to get cloth part on and the back of the belt where the clip that can be pulled out, I broke the peg that holds it together and superglued this piece together. Again I will post pics to show conditions of all 3 figures. sold.

Now shipping will be $15.00 each for figure and accys. only. $20.00 for the ones that comes with the box and you would like that shipped as well which includes insurance. Anyone that buys all 3 will have free shippingand insurance. Again any questions please send PM. Thanks

Last edited:
Thank You for those ho replied so quickly, I should have sent PM's back to you. Here are some quick pics I took, if any of you need more pics just let me know. Thanks again.

Thanks all who replied to this. I will give final status soon. Thank You

Oops. Didn't see the part that saids $15 for shipping. Please let me know. Would really like that Ancient.

Guys, sorry to annouce that the Pred2 and Ancient Pred is gone. I do appreciate all your interests and offers, but came down to first come first serve basis.
Wolf Predator is still on Hold status, until I receive confirmation and I also have an AVPR alien warrior available. Thanks to all, again very appreciated

P.s - I tried to send PM as well to everyone that were interested stating the above statement. Sorry If I miss anyone of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back