3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro Pulse/Shop Disney exclusives tend to be readily available. And maybe they’ll have more of the throne room available in the future.
Will it be on BBTS or Staractionfigures UK though? I don't think Pulse ships to Ireland.

I see there's a new Moff Jerrjerrod too. Him and Admiral Piett are musts....but again, where can a filthy Irishman order them......

Will it be on BBTS or Staractionfigures UK though? I don't think Pulse ships to Ireland.

I see there's a new Moff Jerrjerrod too. Him and Admiral Piett are musts....but again, where can a filthy Irishman order them......

BBTS and EE have been consistently getting Hasbro Pulse exclusives. They have a few recent ones currently. So there's a good chance.

I don't see it being a fast seller so you'll probably have an opportunity.

@a-dev - What about ShopDisney EU?

They have the Hoth Soldier army builder pack currently so do they all get the same Pulse/Disney shared exclusives?

Do they ship to you?

@a-dev - What about ShopDisney EU?

They have the Hoth Soldier army builder pack currently so do they all get the same Pulse/Disney shared exclusives?

Do they ship to you?
Apparently they do indeed ship to Ireland - and incidentally that Hoth Rebel 4-pack was also on my list - not sure how you found the Hoth Rebel set on the site though - I was only able to find it by specifically searching ''shop disney eu Hoth'' from google itself. When I merely searched ''shop disney eu'' there didn't appear to be any listing for that Hoth Rebel set - you'd think you'd be able to find it under ''Star Wars'' but it wasn't there. Why would that be??

Apparently they do indeed ship to Ireland - and incidentally that Hoth Rebel 4-pack was also on my list - not sure how you found the Hoth Rebel set on the site though - I was only able to find it by specifically searching ''shop disney eu Hoth'' from google itself. When I merely searched ''shop disney eu'' there didn't appear to be any listing for that Hoth Rebel set - you'd think you'd be able to find it under ''Star Wars'' but it wasn't there. Why would that be??

I went to the site and searched vintage. :lol

If you did end up getting the Hoth pack then I’m glad I took a look for you.

I hope they get the new Jabba set so you can get that more easily too.

Well, when I haven't used a place before I search for reviews and naturally the very first one that shows up is DO NOT ORDER FROM ---- SCAM SITE :lol :slap

Well, when I haven't used a place before I search for reviews and naturally the very first one that shows up is DO NOT ORDER FROM ---- SCAM SITE :lol :slap

Shop Disney EU? I’m pretty sure that’s just the European version of the US site. Everything is the same. There’s a UK version as well.

If it’s bad reviews then it’s typically old people complaining about unrealistic shipping times and not knowing how to order.

The weight of the galaxy on your shoulders

5H9ViYf.jpg

^Shadows of the Empire Swoop Bike rider spotted again!

Shop Disney EU? I’m pretty sure that’s just the European version of the US site. Everything is the same. There’s a UK version as well.

If it’s bad reviews then it’s typically old people complaining about unrealistic shipping times and not knowing how to order.

By coincidence (?) the Echo Base Troop 4-pack went up on BBTS and I ordered a set yesterday (only 2 left at time of writing). When in doubt I prefer to stick to a site I've used before - even though I will get charged customs when it gets here. But thanks MyenShi.

I don’t usually collect TVC but I have the N1 on order. Does anyone know if it’s possible to pop off a droid head and stick it in the starship? I know there’s an attachment for it but I’d like to know if I should order R5 😬

I don’t usually collect TVC but I have the N1 on order. Does anyone know if it’s possible to pop off a droid head and stick it in the starship? I know there’s an attachment for it but I’d like to know if I should order R5 😬
Yes, any of the build a droid heads will fit, order that droid.

I may put HK-47’s head in there, Mando could use a murder-bot.

Yes, the new R5 is designed to pop into the droid socket on the N1. It can alternate between the Grogu stand and the droid socket.

Yes, any of the build a droid heads will fit, order that droid.

I may put HK-47’s head in there, Mando could use a murder-bot.

Yes, the new R5 is designed to pop into the droid socket on the N1. It can alternate between the Grogu stand and the droid socket.

Thanks both. I don’t know how often I’ll display it without Grogu but best to have it than not. Ordered!

This could send me down a 3.75” hole I really wanted to avoid 🤣

Edit: I just realised I have a Cara Dune on her card still. I panic bought that along with the BS fig when she got cancelled!

I have always been picking up "THE VINTAGE COLLECTION" figures that I feel are required in my collection. To date I have not purchased anything Disney+. I was never into the Retro collection mainly because all I see are Disney+ show figures however recently I saw ROTJ Land & Leia in Jabba disguise. I think I'm in on the Retro line for anything Jabba & Cantina Aliens & Bounty Hunters.

Back