3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But they do take the time to rename OT ships like the Firespray Gunship because of a select few individual's hand wringing butt hurt. Only in the backwards present day would a company that specializes in making plastic toys decide that transparent plastic packaging is a huge problem that must be addressed. Hasbro and Lucasfilm are like two perfect partners furthering some idiotic pact.
Hasbro: "Hey lets sell a two foot chunk of plastic Razor Crest and try to develop a two and a half foot plastic Rancor (lol) but OMG we must terminate the razor thin plastic bubbles that collectors will hang on the wall because think of the children!!1!" :panic:

How often do figures and vehicles get thrown in to landfills compared to plastic packaging?

I think Hasbro removing plastic from toy packaging should be on a case-by-case basis.

Those 12” soap bottle figures are fine without plastic packaging - it doesn’t add much. I think TVC and other “retro-inspired” lines should keep it - I feel like the plastic waste from those has to be marginally smaller since a fair chunk of collectors buy them to keep carded. Vehicles and playsets are already packed with zero plastic too.

Snagged 2. Ive been watching the order page on pulse for the past month or so. Glad to finally be able to order it.

Hasbro just announced "Obi-Wan: The Pegwarmer Collection." :rock

star-wars-reva.jpg

Any word on the Jabba Throne Room becoming available in Europe generally?

Word is Hasbro is hoping people like you stop asking reasonable questions. They are busy inventing new ways to exploit Reva's popularity. Don't worry, they will ship all these Reva toys over there. So shut up and buy those Reva figures.

Those Dark Troopers are awesome. Love the charging stations.

Do we know if they’ll be Walmart exclusives, given the cardboard box packaging style?

Word is Hasbro is hoping people like you stop asking reasonable questions. They are busy inventing new ways to exploit Reva's popularity. Don't worry, they will ship all these Reva toys over there. So shut up and buy those Reva figures.

I don't typically quote myself, but Hasbro you haven't disappointed me. $500 Reva Haslab lightsaber. Who needs a TVC Sandcrawler when you can back something like this!

Notice you are limited to 5 per customer so you aren't allowed to go too crazy folks.

Is this going to be the second straight failed Star Wars Haslab project? I assume it will be, but they set the goal at only 5,000 which is really low considering the first tier of the Rancor was 9,000.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/st...va-the-third-sister-force-fx-elite-lightsaber

Last edited:
Back