3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least Hasbro isn't so foolish that they neglected the title character of the show.

STAR-WARS-THE-VINTAGE-COLLECTION-3.75-INCH-OBI-WAN-KENOBI-WANDERING-JEDI-1.jpg

He comes with two versions of LOLA so it seems a safe bet that Leia won't ever be made which I think is too bad. Sure I could see her pegwarming but they've made a bunch of Jake Lloyd figures so why not, lol.

There were so many cool bounty hunters and aliens they could be making instead of Reva. :slap

Last edited:
At least Hasbro isn't so foolish that they neglected the title character of the show.

photo.asp

He comes with two versions of LOLA so it seems a safe bet that Leia won't ever be made which I think is too bad. Sure I could see her pegwarming but they've made a bunch of Jake Lloyd figures so why not, lol.

There were so many cool bounty hunters and aliens they could be making instead of Reva. :slap
Licensing the likeness for children is probably a bit more complicated I guess, some parents may be weirded out by grown men having dollies of their kid :lol

I like how they promote and push Reva harder than they push Obi-Wan Kenobi.

He should have been the first to have a retro style figure, ya know, being the title character but she gets a debut reveal and two other toy formats.

Weird times.
Don't worry I'm sure there will be plenty of Obi Kenobi dolls for you to buy 😂

Hasbro is running a 40% off sale on a bunch of TVC and Black Series. Some ok stuff out there. I got two of the Nevarro Cantina sets and finally picked up the Black Series Luke/Yoda training set.

I give up on HT ever offering a Dagobah Luke with seamless arms doing the handstand. This will have to do.

View attachment 580020

Like 4-LOM, or the Alligator Bounty Hunter.

4-LOM_Big_2.jpg
Disney actually came out with a pretty sick 4-LOM as part of their Disney Parks 3.75” droid line recently. Apart from maybe some paint, I don’t know if I could see Hasbro topping it.

Seriously considering breaking my own rule and paying aftermarket prices for the Razor Crest. I wish I didn't have to cancel it before :slap

Seems crazy in this day an age Hasbro can’t prevent their own products from ending up on shelves before they’ve officially announced them. Also sad New Zealand has Kenobi figures on shelf while the show is on and the rest of us don’t.

That Vader looks fantastic. Glad they’ve updated him. They’ll get plenty so use out of that tooling I’m sure. Seems whenever they are able to get new tooling for a figure, they’ve been killing it lately, much more so than Black Series even.

Back